+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ages and other random trivia

Hug me!
    wait... is LSC pre-taped ? What I mean are the contestants still living inside the house now ? If so, Dat is posting inside the house ? hmmm And how about Ralp ?

Ruben--It IS pre-taped. it is my understanding that these events took place in Winter. Supposedly they narrowed it down to 2 or 3 comics and there will be another show with all of the comics in Vegas....where, I believe there will be a 1-900 style vote to determine the overall winner.

Of course, this is all just stuff I have heard from various sources.....not neccesarily correct.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    sort of.

All but the final show have already been taped. We know that tonight is the last immunity, and next week nobody is immune. The following week is a two hour show, and supposedly, according to someone on the site that read TV Guide, the results will be announced the week after that.

There has been big talk about a very shocking surprise tonight, perhaps that could be that more than one person is eliminated tonight. I don't know.

But nobody is posting from the house - they're all out on and performing now. Check out marybethp's excellent recount of her visit to see Rich, Dave, and Cory perform at Caroline's last weekend in NYC.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Not sure if Dave was serious, but when I saw him on Saturday, he mentioned that nobody won yet - it was a live ending.

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp
    Not sure if Dave was serious, but when I saw him on Saturday, he mentioned that nobody won yet - it was a live ending.
    That's true. I read that July 29th will be a live showdown with the viewing audience voting on the winner. Wish I had a source on that quote, but I think they always say "you decide" in the show's intro each week.

Quote Originally Posted by carrera
    That's true. I read that July 29th will be a live showdown with the viewing audience voting on the winner. Wish I had a source on that quote, but I think they always say "you decide" in the show's intro each week.
    You "think" they always say "you decide"? I'm crushed - you haven't read my "Who Are You?" recap. .

Kidding. Welcome to the FORT carrera!

Hug me!
    Wait, I thought someone on this board said that after the contestants are down to 5, the public will vote who get kicked off each week so that's not the case then.

No Ruben, I think we just get to vote once.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    You "think" they always say "you decide"? I'm crushed - you haven't read my "Who Are You?" recap. .

Kidding. Welcome to the FORT carrera!
    I'm sorry Wayner! I have all the eps on tape so I don't read the recaps, plus I just got here

thanks for the welcome

Quote Originally Posted by carrera
    I'm sorry Wayner! I have all the eps on tape so I don't read the recaps, plus I just got here

thanks for the welcome
    Whew! We now know that there is at least one person in this forum with absolutely no idea that I can't write.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast