+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Would you stop watching LCS?

No way man. like ya'll said - on American Idol, we all waited. =]

I'll watch... to umm see the last comic standing.

aka Sylvester, professor Bullyboy's Avatar
    I will also be watching. I liked Rob and Dave, but do find the others funny. I haven't seen all the episodes, so I really want to see Rich do a set, as I don't remember his act from the very beginning when I first saw him.

If I were in Italy Italian Idol's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by psycguy
    I'm done watching the show now. I usually don't stop watching a show before it runs its course but now that the personalities that entertained me the most are out the show it does not hold a lot of interest for me.
    But how would you know that if you stop watching the show. In a different thread Dave Mordal said that something interesting is going to happen.

I'm going to keep watching because I like comedy subjective or not.
    "I come from humble grounds. I was never spoiled, so I know how to appreciate things given to me"

Ph.D. Pending
    Quote Originally Posted by Italian Idol
    But how would you know that if you stop watching the show. In a different thread Dave Mordal said that something interesting is going to happen.

I'm going to keep watching because I like comedy subjective or not.
    Since I have not enjoyed the segments or stand-up sets that did not involve Dave or Rob then I feel pretty confident that an hour show without them will not be very entertaining to me personally. I was never that enthralled with the suspense of who would win this competition but found myself laughing at the interactions off stage and the comments from Dave and Rob.

So for me it was never about who would be the last comic standing it was about a surprisingly entertaining show that I found enjoyable because of two of the characters who have now left the show.

Quote Originally Posted by psycguy
    Since I have not enjoyed the segments or stand-up sets that did not involve Dave or Rob then I feel pretty confident that an hour show without them will not be very entertaining to me personally. I was never that enthralled with the suspense of who would win this competition but found myself laughing at the interactions off stage and the comments from Dave and Rob.

So for me it was never about who would be the last comic standing it was about a surprisingly entertaining show that I found enjoyable because of two of the characters who have now left the show.
    Hmm isn't this like watching Survivor and not caring who the survivor is?

Ph.D. Pending
    I think it is more like not continuing to watch a sitcom that removes your two favourite characters leaving a group that is not that entertaining. For me the enjoyment out of this show were in the characters who are now gone not in who wins a title. I think those that the truly funny comics benefit more from the exposure of the show than the title. Granted winning the title will get you more exposure but I don't care about the rest of the comics. Or to put it another way, it is like cheering for a team in sports that makes it into the playoffs but once they are eliminated not really caring about who wins the championship.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345