+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Would you stop watching LCS?

You all know that I've been a Bobert fan since day one. My signature was up before his act was even on LCS. that came from talking to him after his act. I said something like, "Awesome set, Bobert" to which my signature was his reply. Great guy. And since I feel that I got a lot of people on his bandwagon before they saw much of him, I'm glad he didn't dissapoint. I'm really going to miss him. Long live ;
    Call me Rob, Call me Bob, Call me Robert, but never call me Bobert. That's not cool---Rob Cantrell

FORT Fan
    Jericho, I miss him already.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    After tonight, I might just reconsider.

::pulling hair out::

FORT Regular

What happen?

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp
    After tonight, I might just reconsider.

::pulling hair out::

Why are you pulling your hair out? I live in the west coast so I don't get to watch the show first which makes me so angry.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JULIE816
    Why are you pulling your hair out? I live in the west coast so I don't get to watch the show first which makes me so angry.
    I can't and won't say in this thread - since it would spoil

FLuFFy_slayer
    Up until 9:59, there's no way I could stop watching. Now I'm happy to have my Tuesdays free again.

You know, I don't see a reason to stop watching. Curiosity will force you to watch even if Dave Mordal is gone. True he was great, but there are still good ones left. Must keep watching LCS.

p.s. ha dat win.

FORT Newbie
    With Rob and now Dave out, this is no longer a hypothetical question. Yeah, I'll still watch even though my favorites are gone. I guess now I'll root for Vos, since Dat's comment about how long he's been in comedy was pretty mean-spirited, for someone who bills himself as the nice guy.

FLuFFy_slayer
    Quote Originally Posted by ConfusedONE
    You know, I don't see a reason to stop watching. Curiosity will force you to watch even if Dave Mordal is gone. True he was great, but there are still good ones left. Must keep watching LCS.
    Eh, not for me. Bobert was my other fav. I might watch the last few minutes to see if Rich gets voted off or not, otherwise I really don't care about anybody that's left.

Ph.D. Pending
    I'm done watching the show now. I usually don't stop watching a show before it runs its course but now that the personalities that entertained me the most are out the show it does not hold a lot of interest for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast