+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 47

Thread: Would you stop watching LCS?

  1. #21
    FORT Regular Jericho24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    106
    I'll still watch, but not with half the fervor I had when Rob was there
    Call me Rob, Call me Bob, Call me Robert, but never call me Bobert. That's not cool---Rob Cantrell

  2. #22
    Premium Member sheela's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    spoiler-free zone
    Posts
    1,772
    Nothing could stop me from watching. And shortly after the last episode airs, I'll start writing to NBC to inquire about LCS 2.

  3. #23
    Soccer Kicks Balls cali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    right behind you
    Age
    47
    Posts
    15,258
    yeah, I'll watch..They really are all funny... well... I haven't been thrilled with the 3 minutes we;ve seen of Geoff, but he made it there so I assume he's funny too

    And no offense to anyone... dvm's av looks.....well....lopsided to me, very odd
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

  4. #24
    It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    But being blue is more work.
    Age
    51
    Posts
    4,952
    Quote Originally Posted by cali
    yeah, I'll watch..They really are all funny... well... I haven't been thrilled with the 3 minutes we;ve seen of Geoff, but he made it there so I assume he's funny too

    And no offense to anyone... dvm's av looks.....well....lopsided to me, very odd


    Cali, I probably spent a good two minutes trying to figure out if dvm's av was a mutant or something. I still have no clue, but you know what? Damned hot mutant!

  5. #25
    dvm
    dvm is offline
    Get off the hate train.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,017
    Maybe one of her implants deflated???

  6. #26
    It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    But being blue is more work.
    Age
    51
    Posts
    4,952
    Man, nothing like continuing to distract us off topic there, dvm. You avs are so hot even the women on the site are commenting.

    Back on topic - Not only would I not stop watching, I'm really bummed that this show only has a few more episodes!

  7. #27
    Soccer Kicks Balls cali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    right behind you
    Age
    47
    Posts
    15,258
    ok, for the record dvm switched her av

    this new one doesn't look lopsided
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

  8. #28
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10
    I won't quit watching because I like the show and I want to see who wins. I always have to finish what I start, no matter what. Like I can't understand the concept of walking out of a movie. Makes no sense - you already paid for it - and what if something redeeming happens at the end? Anyway, Bobert was my favorite, now he's gone but I'll still watch. Begrudgingly.

  9. #29
    FORT Fan chrldr1818's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Age
    26
    Posts
    296
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    Back on topic - Not only would I not stop watching, I'm really bummed that this show only has a few more episodes!
    Me too. Tonight is the last episode before the live finale, isn't it?

  10. #30
    It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    But being blue is more work.
    Age
    51
    Posts
    4,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy
    I won't quit watching because I like the show and I want to see who wins. I always have to finish what I start, no matter what. Like I can't understand the concept of walking out of a movie. Makes no sense - you already paid for it - and what if something redeeming happens at the end? Anyway, Bobert was my favorite, now he's gone but I'll still watch. Begrudgingly.

    Candy, don't you mean "Bobgrudgingly?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.