+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Would you stop watching LCS?

I'll still watch, but not with half the fervor I had when Rob was there
    Call me Rob, Call me Bob, Call me Robert, but never call me Bobert. That's not cool---Rob Cantrell

Nothing could stop me from watching. And shortly after the last episode airs, I'll start writing to NBC to inquire about LCS 2.

yeah, I'll watch..They really are all funny... well... I haven't been thrilled with the 3 minutes we;ve seen of Geoff, but he made it there so I assume he's funny too

And no offense to anyone... dvm's av looks.....well....lopsided to me, very odd
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cali
    yeah, I'll watch..They really are all funny... well... I haven't been thrilled with the 3 minutes we;ve seen of Geoff, but he made it there so I assume he's funny too

And no offense to anyone... dvm's av looks.....well....lopsided to me, very odd

Cali, I probably spent a good two minutes trying to figure out if dvm's av was a mutant or something. I still have no clue, but you know what? Damned hot mutant!

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Maybe one of her implants deflated???

Man, nothing like continuing to distract us off topic there, dvm. You avs are so hot even the women on the site are commenting.

Back on topic - Not only would I not stop watching, I'm really bummed that this show only has a few more episodes!

ok, for the record dvm switched her av

this new one doesn't look lopsided
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Newbie
    I won't quit watching because I like the show and I want to see who wins. I always have to finish what I start, no matter what. Like I can't understand the concept of walking out of a movie. Makes no sense - you already paid for it - and what if something redeeming happens at the end? Anyway, Bobert was my favorite, now he's gone but I'll still watch. Begrudgingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    Back on topic - Not only would I not stop watching, I'm really bummed that this show only has a few more episodes!
    Me too. Tonight is the last episode before the live finale, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Candy
    I won't quit watching because I like the show and I want to see who wins. I always have to finish what I start, no matter what. Like I can't understand the concept of walking out of a movie. Makes no sense - you already paid for it - and what if something redeeming happens at the end? Anyway, Bobert was my favorite, now he's gone but I'll still watch. Begrudgingly.

Candy, don't you mean "Bobgrudgingly?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast