+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Something I don't get

Something tells me that the scavenger hunt shown on the previews has nothing to do with comedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie May
    Also, everyone seems to think Ralphie is so funny, and that it was crazy/brave/respectful of Rob to call him out...
    The reason they thought Rob was brave for calling Ralphie out is because there is a pecking order, and Ralphie is considered somewhat of a pro. He has been working the circuit for a very long time. He got his start in Texas and then took his act to LA. I read that he's appeared on BET's Comic View. Rob on the other hand is just starting out. Someone explained to me that the "comedy circuit" community is very close knit, so even though they haven't seen each other perform, they know who the heavy hitters are, by word of mouth.

Who else did Rob have to choose from?

I can't remember who voted for him. I think Mordal and Vos did, so that would have been considered equally as brave of Rob to have challenged either of them I imagine.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think he had Rich Vos, Dave Mordal, and Tess to choose from. I'm not sure though.
    Indeed.

You are correct, Jordan. Like Fluff said, if he had challenged Rich or Dave, he would've been equally brave as challening Ralphie, imo.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie May
    But I would never say that I didn't do well, I just didn't win. I'll tell you something one of the challenges coming up I personally refused to do, cause it had nothing to do with comedy.

Ralphie May

Woo hoo hoo! Looking forward to seeing that. I think it is great you stuck to your guns. Besides, you don't need to win immunity. Let someone else get it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12