+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about "Immunity"

Question about "Immunity"

Hey everyone--I have a good question!

Ok, so Tess has won immunity for 2 weeks in a row. Meaning, she cannot be voted FOR when they go into the booth. But she DOES get to vote. And 2 weeks running, she has voted for Dat(right?). Lets say this week, she again wins immunity, and votes for Dat. And others vote for Dat, with him ending up with the most votes.

Can Dat challenge Tess? She has immunity, but she is a member of the group that voted for him. Does immunity also mean you cannot be challenged? Did they explain that?

Thanks!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Yes, the immunity means that Tess can't be challanged, eventhough she can vote. Whoever wins immunity that week gets to vote, just like everyone else, and their vote counts, but if the person they voted for got the most votes, they cannot challange the person with immunity. Also, Tess didn't vote for Dat both weeks. She voted for Ralphie the first week. I think people are confused about that because last week when she voted for Dat, she said "I told you to start packing last week." By that, she meant when she said that to him durring her segment with Extra, which I guess was taped a week before the second round of voting, she didn't mean a week ago in the voting booth. Hope this helped

Are you sure about that? I even looked on the NBC site for LCS, and it doesnt really say. It seems to me, that the comic with the most votes should be able to challenge ANYONE who voted for him/her. I mean, it could all be a moot point anyway, if Tess doesnt win, or whatever. But I guess its just unclear.

I wasnt sure if Tess had voted for Dat 2 weeks in a row...when she said what she said about Dat I remember thinking "She didnt vote for him last week", and I guess my memory WAS right! Thanks for confirming!

Anyway, I would love to see a Dat vs. Tess head to head. I think Dat would kick booty

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Dobs, now you've got me questioning myself on this one!

I think that Jay said that it is immunity from elimination, not just voting. But you can rest assured (or rest assure for you fans of "The Family") that I'll be listening closely for the rules tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by dobolina
    Are you sure about that? I even looked on the NBC site for LCS, and it doesnt really say. It seems to me, that the comic with the most votes should be able to challenge ANYONE who voted for him/her.
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure, I think Jay said something about it before their first immunity challange. If they win "immunity", they are "immune" from being sent home, so they can't be challanged.

Quote Originally Posted by dobolina
    Anyway, I would love to see a Dat vs. Tess head to head. I think Dat would kick booty

The question just totally popped in my head as I was thinking about the fact that Dat's name has come up a lot recently, Tess has been winning immunity, and Tess most recently voted for Dat. And then the fact that I think that would be a great Head to head....and I would hope it would be able to get there.

It would seem that immunity would make you unable to go home that week, but as far as I can remember, it just makes you immune from being voted for...not challenged. I dunno. Like I said, it could very well be a moot question!

Yeah, whoever wins the exemption is exempt from being a part of the head to head at the comedy warehouse.

Heard it in the very beginning "Tess won the exemption and could not be CHALLENGED"

Thats clear enough for me...thanks all

+ Reply to Thread