+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thoughs on the Final 2

Transplanted Texas Gal!! ahlene's Avatar
    Thanks for your replies ... It all makes sense. I didn't start watching Last Comic Standing from the very beginning. In fact I only started watching it I think during the West Coast finals but I am a real fan of the show and quite frankly I like most all of the comedians.

Who do yall think will be the final two? I don't know who will be but I know who I hope will be the final two .. Dave and Dat and I hope Dat wins. Altho the way it has been looking poor Dat might not make it much further since everyone thinks he is weird now. I still like him and hope he wins :-)
    Tons of Free Screen Shots for Survivor Allstars
    http://www.bafletcher.com
    Stop by and visit our forum also
    Usually over 200 shots per episode

It's kind of early to tell who will be in the final two, but as of now, I would like Dat and Dave, Ralphie, or Rich to be in the finals. I might change my mind later depending on the other comics' performances.

Of course, I'd like Dat to win it all in the end.

Dat and Rob, baby. For once in my life, I'd like to see something good happen to someone decent on a reality show
    Call me Rob, Call me Bob, Call me Robert, but never call me Bobert. That's not cool---Rob Cantrell

thinks he's so smart MyNameIsKenny's Avatar
    To be honest, I think it's going to come down to Ralphie and Dave, or possibly Ralphie and Dat. I can't see it happening any other way.
    Hot news just in -- Michael Jackson has a new album coming out. That's right, folks, it's called [pedophilia joke].

Transplanted Texas Gal!! ahlene's Avatar
    Originally posted by Jericho24
    Dat and Rob, baby. For once in my life, I'd like to see something good happen to someone decent on a reality show
    Amen to that!!! Those are my two favorites but I still think Dave will make it. I don't watch too many reality shows. Just Survivor and this one and I have watched Big Brother a few times but on Survivor there were a couple of "nice people" who won. The ones come to mine are when Colby and Tina were the final two.
    My 2 cents worth :-)

I just hope it isn't Rich and Dave.
    They seem to be running the show at the moment, along with Ralphie, when it comes to who gets challenged.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I don't think Rich's material is strong enough to hold up in a face off. his routine is just weak. Not at all different from how he is in the house
    Call me Rob, Call me Bob, Call me Robert, but never call me Bobert. That's not cool---Rob Cantrell

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    It's kind of early to tell who will be in the final two, but as of now, I would like Dat and Dave, Ralphie, or Rich to be in the finals. I might change my mind later depending on the other comics' performances.
    Gotta agree with Wolf on this one. Isn't it funny how after only a few shows, you find your favorite and stick with it?
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    Isn't it funny how after only a few shows, you find your favorite and stick with it?

After the East coast finals Dave became my favorite and he still is. I want him and Dat to be the final 2, but I want Dave to win. I like Dat too, I like all of them that are in the house right now. I think the 2 of them will go far no matter who wins.

You're right, melpepinla! I've liked Dat since the beginning. First impressions do count.

I actually like most of them. Some more than others. Cory and Sean are the only ones I am not too fond of.

Of course, I would love for Dat to win, but I can also see Dave, Ralphie, Rich, and maybe Rob winning this thing. Jury is still out on Rob, though, but I have a good feeling about him.

The good thing is that all of them are getting exposure so those that don't win can still get some offers for other things.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast