+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Thoughs on the Final 2

I think Ralphie well be in the final 2, probably with Dave, If not Dave, Dat or Tess.

Quote Originally Posted by goddess-glow
    I think Ralphie and Tess will make it to the end. And I'm rootin for Tess to win because she is one funny lady.

I don't think Dat will last much longer, I'm afraid and neither will Geoff or Cory. :nono

You know what Goddess, I am starting to become a Tess fan, because I dont understand the hatred that so many people share on this board? She hasnt been picking on anyone but Dat and I would like to know why? but I have seen other people in that house way more vocal about their dislikes and they havent gotten so much hate thrown their way, besides I would love to see a women win this!

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I don't hate Tess. It's just that her comedy is not to my liking. It's just her style. That's all.
    ~*~ Maji *~

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinnison
    I think Ralphie well be in the final 2, probably with Dave, If not Dave, Dat or Tess.
    Kinnison, I'm not sure that there is a final two. Once it gets down to six, they have a two hour finale. They might just all do their bit and have us vote - I just don't know. We'll have to wait and see - hopefully more will be revealed in tomorrow night's show.

goddess-glow, if you read the Tess thread, you will know why people dislike her and/or her comedy style.

I don't think anyone hates her. I mean, really, nobody on this board really knows the real Tess.

FLuFFy_slayer
    I think the top 2 will be Ralphie and either Dave or Dat. My picks would be Dave and Bobert, but since that's not going to happen, I'm rooting for Dave and Vos.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234