+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thoughs on the Final 2

overthetop
    My picks are Dave and Ralphie. Dave is extremely funny. Really, really funny. And although I don't find Ralphie as funny (for me personally), the crowds just love the heck out of him.

I thnk that Geoff and Dat (in either order) will be the next to leave. I was surprised that both of them made it to the finals (and I was surprised when Sean was named for the finals also). Cory is very funny but not very likable; Tess is extremely likeable, but only so-so on funny. Rich is funny but superior. People don't like that.

Is that everybody? Oh--I wasn't big on Tess--sort of funny, kind of likeable, but what was her hair message? I never get stuff like that.

And Rob. My heartthROB. Despite my love for Rob, I think that Dave is the funniest. Rob should have been in the top 4 or 5, but he's just too nice a guy to force Cory to burn up her material on another set or, well, I don't know why it would have been ungentlemanly to pick Tess, but he didn't.

That's my analysis. Dave and Rob--sorry--Ralphie in the final. Could be Vos, but I think he won't make it.

P.S. Miss Rob. --sob--

disco stu
    My personal favorites are Dave and Rich. Those are the two I'd LIKE to see in the finals. Who do I THINK will be the final two? Ralphie and Tess.
    Last edited by disco stu; 07-09-2003 at 02:07 PM.

Wolf
    I like Ralphie so I don't mind him being in the final two, but Tess, please God, don't let her go that far. That would be a travesty!

Welcome Disco Stu!

goddess-glow
    I think Ralphie and Tess will make it to the end. And I'm rootin for Tess to win because she is one funny lady.

I don't think Dat will last much longer, I'm afraid and neither will Geoff or Cory. :nono

Zhora
    Well, after watching the show last night, and having a chance to see Rob on stage, I would have loved to have seen a Dave/Rob final two. That would have been my best case scenario. Now that Rob is out, I'm back to rooting for a Dave/Rich final two.

FKSDrexyl
    I'm pretty sure that Dave and Rich will make it to the final two. They were my prediction from the beginning, and nothing I've seen has swayed my opinion.

I think Cory will be the next to go, as I think she will be one of the members to gang up on Dat, he will challenge her, and then beat her. I then see Dat and Geoff being the next two to go, in any order. Then, I believe Tess or Ralphie will bow out in fourth, I say maybe Ralphie because, while I don't find her funny at all, I have a feeling that a female comic will make the final three. Then Rich and Dave will make it to the final two, and between them, I have no clue who will win.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Dave and Ralphie. That's my pick.

twisty goo
    But will there be a final two? They said next week is the last head-to-head, so we don't know what happens after that. There might be a final 6. Dave's the funniest of them all, but I'm scared Tess might win. She has a more likable personality.

colby_d
    you're scared about that? That's what I'm hoping for . . .

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    It really doesn't matter because Dat is going to win!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast