+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: Thoughs on the Final 2

  1. #11
    It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    But being blue is more work.
    Age
    50
    Posts
    4,952
    Ahlene, the first episode was the West Coast Semi-Finals, so I think you actually have watched the show from the beginning.

    I'd like to see Dave and Dat in the final two, but I somehow get the feeling that neither will make it that far. I'm getting a sneaking suspicion that Tess will make the final two.

  2. #12
    Transplanted Texas Gal!! ahlene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    Ahlene, the first episode was the West Coast Semi-Finals, so I think you actually have watched the show from the beginning.

    I'd like to see Dave and Dat in the final two, but I somehow get the feeling that neither will make it that far. I'm getting a sneaking suspicion that Tess will make the final two.
    Hmmmm well I must have missed something somewhere LOL because I do not remember seeing the East coast people at all. Oh well. I still want Dat to win I just hope he makes it past the conspiracy against him. GO DAT GO !!!

  3. #13
    would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    45
    Posts
    4,915
    I'm a Dave fan and I hope he makes the final 2. I haven't seen enough Dat to know if I like his standup (I missed an episode in the beginning).

    My opinion of Vos changes weekly, so who knows. I will be seeing them live on Saturday, so I wonder how I'll feel them (and I see Corey was added to the show too!)

  4. #14
    Transplanted Texas Gal!! ahlene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by marybethp
    I'm a Dave fan and I hope he makes the final 2. I haven't seen enough Dat to know if I like his standup (I missed an episode in the beginning).

    My opinion of Vos changes weekly, so who knows. I will be seeing them live on Saturday, so I wonder how I'll feel them (and I see Corey was added to the show too!)
    You know I actually do like Rich even tho I think he is a stinker (LOL) But like you my opinion changes weekly. I am not sure there is anyone left that I do not like. I was not crazy about Tere and she is gone now. But I do not like the conspiracy or coalition to try and get rid of Dat. I hope it backfires on them bigtime. If he is railroaded I hope he picks Tess and kicks her bootie. Or maybe he will pick Rich. I am pretty sure he can beat Rich.

    However, in all honesty I have not seen enough of any of the comics to say for sure who I think could beat who (or is that whom? LOL) Hopefully you will know what I mean.

    GO DAT GO DAT!!!

  5. #15
    It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    But being blue is more work.
    Age
    50
    Posts
    4,952
    Quote Originally Posted by ahlene
    Hmmmm well I must have missed something somewhere LOL because I do not remember seeing the East coast people at all. Oh well. I still want Dat to win I just hope he makes it past the conspiracy against him. GO DAT GO !!!
    That is strange ahlene; they ran the West Coast Semi's, then the East Coast Semi's in the same night in back-to-back episodes. The following week those 20 competed against each other in Vegas.

    However, if you'd like to catch up on what you missed, there are some recaps to help. Okay, that's a shameless plug - sue me.

  6. #16
    FORT Fan chrldr1818's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Age
    26
    Posts
    296
    Quote Originally Posted by marybethp
    My opinion of Vos changes weekly, so who knows. I will be seeing them live on Saturday, so I wonder how I'll feel them (and I see Corey was added to the show too!)

    It looks like Cory, Vos and Dave are pretty tight.

  7. #17
    ~Entertainment Daily~ colby_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Center Stage
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,685
    If you've read my signature (if you haven't, you should) you would know that my favorite is Tess and second favorite is Ralphie, and they could actually end up in the top 2.

  8. #18
    thinks he's so smart MyNameIsKenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    I'm getting a sneaking suspicion that Tess will make the final two.
    I have no doubt that Tess will make it pretty far (farther than she should, in my opinion), but to make it to the final two, she will at one point have to be funnier than someone. And there's not many people left that she's funnier than.
    Hot news just in -- Michael Jackson has a new album coming out. That's right, folks, it's called [pedophilia joke].

  9. #19
    ~Entertainment Daily~ colby_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Center Stage
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,685
    I would have to ask why everyone says she's the sleeping dragon then? I mean, everyone knows she's funny and she's great on stage.

  10. #20
    Smiling again... Zhora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Back in the city *Yippee!*
    Posts
    3,704
    I don't really think she's all that great on stage levi_d. I think she is very personable, and funny in conversation with people, but her stage performances aren't very strong. When I saw her on Premium Blend I almost turned the channel. I like her more now, but she still doesn't really do it for me.

    I'd be quite happy with a Mordal/Vos finish. But I still reserve the right to change my mind until we've heard a little more from some of the others (like Rob).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.