+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode Five: The Bringer Show

thinks he's so smart MyNameIsKenny's Avatar
    Originally posted by martin4au

Does anyone recall in the previews for this eppy Dave telling someone that they had not said a funny thing since they had been in the house? I really was eager to see who he was talking to, but I didn't see anything like that in the final cut.
    Hey, YEAH! WTF? I've been meaning to ask that same question!
    Hot news just in -- Michael Jackson has a new album coming out. That's right, folks, it's called [pedophilia joke].

Originally posted by MyNameIsKenny
    Hey, YEAH! WTF? I've been meaning to ask that same question!
    DITTO!

Maybe someone should email Dave and ask him. He may be able to tell us who he was talking about provided it isn't related to a future episode. They (NBC) just all of a sudden started showing clips of Dave and Rich in the tub instead of the other one?

Weird.

FORT Fogey

Send out the clown!

Nice recap, Wayner!

I am especially happy that Tere got booted. Man, she was asking for it from Day 1. What a royal pain. I was tired of her hair, her awful Thrift Store clothes and her whining. It was amazing that five of them voted against her, but as her eyes welled up, I didn't even feel sorry for her. She had it coming.

I liked the new "Two guys in a bathtub" schtick with Dave and Rich and the "I hope that it's a snake" line was hilarious. Rich even looked shocked.

Venice Beach is not the place to hand out tickets for anything. The people are either too stoned, jaded or homeless and the producers definitely showed a masochistic streak by choosing that location.

Apparently all the rats in Hollywood aren’t agents, as the comics discover a rat of the rodent variety living in their kitchen. Lead by Dave and Rich, the comics go on a quest to catch the pesky varmint. Dave attempted to smoke it out by puffing cigarette smoke under the stove.
    This was pretty damn funny and your "letter from PETA" reference was great.

Tess is growing on me too, and who didn't see the "wig" thing coming from a mile away? She was funny showing the "Extra" crew around.

How's that shoulder doing?

Brilliant as always Wayner!

"George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Great recap, Wayner!

great recap wayne
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar

Re: Send out the clown!

Originally posted by CaliGirl
    Nice recap, Wayner!

Tess is growing on me too, and who didn't see the "wig" thing coming from a mile away? She was funny showing the "Extra" crew around.

How's that shoulder doing?
    Thanks for the props CG - and everyone - you're too kind.

The shoulder is doing great, thanks.

Um, I didn't see the wig thing coming at all - how lame am I? If it had been a guy and a toupe, I know I would have spotted it - we bald dudes notice such things. But with Tess, I didn't see it coming at all. But when I watched it again, the stylist's "surprise" was sooooo fake.

LG.
    Fantastic recap, Wayner, I LOVE what you are doing with this show!
    Of course, NBC is still going to get letters of complaint from PETA for feeding the rat unhealthy processed foods instead of natural grains; there’s just no pleasing some people.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Apple obsessed goddess Tangerinejoy's Avatar
    Good recap ^_^

I kinda liked Tere >.< but I think she made a dumb move to challenge Corey O.o...even though she was mad...I would have challenged Rob. No offense Rob-fans but she would have had a better chance. Rob is a funny guy but his material is just really BAD O.o.....

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Glad you liked it Tangerinejoy!

You know, I'm not quite sure how Rob will do in a challenge. I think he may be funnier than we're giving him credit for. He's certainly nutty enough in the voting booth. I don't know how he'll do in a challenge with the remaining contestants, but I think he would have beaten Tere. We'll never know.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast