+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Predictions for tonight 7/1/03 episode

Predictions for tonight 7/1/03 episode

Looking for any predictions on tonight's episode. I am looking forward to it and I am hoping Tere gets voted off!

FORT Fan
    I agree...I think if she gets the votes or gets challenged ...she is most likely to go. ..especially if she goes up against Dave!

Yes, I would love to see Dave again tonight (he's my favorite), but I also don't want him to be getting the boot either....dilemma, dilemma......Hard to believe that Tere thought (last episode) that she was funnier than Dave........now that is the funniest thing I have heard her say so far!!

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Well, since I think that Tere is probably the weakest of the remaining comics, I'll have to agree that I think she is the most likely bootee tonight.

Of course, now that I've I've said that, tonights immunity will envolve one's skill at saying "Right-on cha-cha-cha!" and she'll win it going away!

It could be Tere or Cory to get the boot tonight.

FORT Fan
    The hard part is trying to figure out who will get the most votes. Other than Sean, I don't think we got to see any other real conflicts in the house. Although we did get to see a clip of Tere boohooing over something...so I am assuming that she a conflict with someone.

If Ralphie, Dave, Rich and Cory remain an alliance...it would help to know who they have their sights set on next as that is the one most likely to get the most votes.

From the previews it looks like there's some conflict between Tere and Cory. I think and hope that Tere will be eliminated. Dave might be challanged again though because in the previews for tonight's show they showed him saying "You haven't said anything funny since we got here, and I'm sorry I had to say that..." he looked pretty heated. I assume he was talking to Tere because she hasn't said anything funny , ever.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    I think Tere is the weakest, but Rob Cantrell could go too (even though I find him funnier than Tere!)

Originally posted by Wayner
    Of course, now that I've I've said that, tonights immunity will envolve one's skill at saying "Right-on cha-cha-cha!" and she'll win it going away!
    Ohmigaud...I think if I hear or read that tag line one more time...

I wanted to stick up for Tere, but she seems to be too emotional to be a comic. I hope she leaves, with Rob being my second choice. Sorry, Rob-lovers, but I am just not digging him.

PS. Wolf, thanks for welcoming me to the FORT. You are sooo adorable, welcoming every new user to this forum. We all appreciate your goodwill and cheer!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

*taps melpepinla on the shoulder and points to the "Introduction" thread in the Announcements forum, and slyly suggests that if you introduce yourself there, you'll get a lot of welcomes.*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast