+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Predictions for tonight 7/1/03 episode

melpepinla
    *turns around, notices "Introduction" thread in the Announcements forum" and says *

On my way right now John! I have still not visited many of the forums here at the FORT and still have lots to learn...

Silvy
    Originally posted by walleyequeen
    Hard to believe that Tere thought (last episode) that she was funnier than Dave........now that is the funniest thing I have heard her say so far!!
    I know! I laughed out loud when she said that.

Zhora
    Originally posted by chrldr1818
    Dave might be challanged again though because in the previews for tonight's show they showed him saying "You haven't said anything funny since we got here, and I'm sorry I had to say that..." he looked pretty heated. I assume he was talking to Tere because she hasn't said anything funny , ever.
    I seem to remember seeing a slightly longer commercial that led me to believe Dave's conversation was with a man.

*Bites nails*

I can't wait to see what happens!

ahlene
    Originally posted by Zhora
    I seem to remember seeing a slightly longer commercial that led me to believe Dave's conversation was with a man.

*Bites nails*

I can't wait to see what happens!
    I am not real sure but I thought Dave had said that to Sean on the first inhouse episode so am not sure why they showed it again on the previews.

colby_d
    Quote Originally Posted by walleyequeen
    Hard to believe that Tere thought (last episode) that she was funnier than Dave........now that is the funniest thing I have heard her say so far!!
    No and No, but alright. Um, it's really not that hard to believe that, I mean they haven't really seen everyone on stage yet and she didn't know he was as funny as he is and I think she did just fine in her sets . . .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12