+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who will be eliminated first?

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I actually like the concept. Some of these comics (ahem, Sean) are so full of themselves I think this is a perfect way to handle it. You think you're funnier than that other guy?? Well, prove it. It works. Loved it.
    ~*~ Maji *~

dea
    FORT Newbie
    Originally posted by Wayner
    It's worse than that. They've decided that each week, the comics will have to "hook up" with another comic. The one that doesn't is eliminated, and they bring in a new comedian for the next week. This will go on indefinitely.

My bet this week is that Rich hooks up with Ralphie and avoids elimination.
    Really? I didn't hear that...where did you learn that? That seems weird to me, since the point is to get rid of them, not to keep bringing people in, and if they bring people in, what was the point of the 10 finalists anyway?

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Originally posted by dea
    Really? I didn't hear that...where did you learn that? That seems weird to me, since the point is to get rid of them, not to keep bringing people in, and if they bring people in, what was the point of the 10 finalists anyway?
    Dea, please tell me that you realize I was kidding and just forgot your wink at the end. Please.

dea
    FORT Newbie
    Dea, please tell me that you realize I was kidding and just forgot your wink at the end. Please.
    No, Wayner, I'm just stupid. Sorry.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    dea, I think you're the only one here that thinks you're stupid. The folks around the FORT are not the types that make judgements like that.

Unless of course, someone proves themselves right over and over again. And that isn't you. I hope I didn't give you that impression.

dea
    FORT Newbie
    Wayner, I was just kidding. It was supposed to be funny. Man, people around here are sensitive, aren't they? I can't even call myself a name without getting grief. I don't really think I am stupid...I just missed your funny. And no, I didn't think you were insulting me.

Kisses,

dea

It's worse than that. They've decided that each week, the comics will have to "hook up" with another comic. The one that doesn't is eliminated, and they bring in a new comedian for the next week. This will go on indefinitely.

My bet this week is that Rich hooks up with Ralphie and avoids elimination.
    OMG, I didn't realize you were kidding and I was like . . . WHAT?!?! Wow, I can be VERY gullible at times.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12