+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Everyone's overall ratings

Everyone's overall ratings

I spent all this time looking at each thread to see where Levi had rated everyone, then I thought, "Hey, why not start a thread where everyone could post their ratings if they so chose?" (me so smart--I am catching on)......errr, I guess that means that I have to rate everyone now....Well, here goes. I am rating them on how I like them, not what I think the ultimate outcome will be.

1. Dave Mordal
    2. Dat Phan
    3. Tess Drake
    4. Sean Kent
    5. Rich Vos
    6. Ralphie May
    7. Geoff Brown
    8. Rob Cantrell
    9. Cory Kahaney
    10. Tere Joyce
    I realize that this request may be a little premature, because this was hard to do. I am really only sure of my top 3-5 picks. I guess my opinions may change as we are able to see more of these people. I am also pretty sure about Tere Joyce as my last. I think that she will be the first one gone, Buh-bye!

Same thing - this is my list going from best to worst, not a prediction of the order they will finish in:

1. Dave Mordal
    2. Ralphie May
    3. Dat Phan

[minor drop in quality]

4. Rob Cantrell

[major drop in quality]

5. Sean Kent
    6. Tess Drake
    7. Cory Kahaney
    8. Geoff Brown
    9. Tere Joyce
    10. Rich Vos
    "It takes grace to play the second fiddle well" - The Fall, "Strife Knot"

I have to agree with Dr. Mosby that the top 3 are way way ahead of the rest.

1. Dat Phan
    2. Dave Mordal
    3. Ralphie May
    4. Geoff Brown
    5. Rich Vos
    6. Rob Cantrell
    7. Cory Kahaney
    8. Tess Drake
    9. Sean Kent
    10. Tere Joyce

Of course, all of them are subject to change once we start hearing more of their material.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Great idea, walleyequeen. Here are mine. And of course, I retain the right to reorder them after hearing more of their material.

1. Dave Mordal
    2. Dat Phan
    3. Ralphie May
    4. Rich Vos (I think he's an ass, but at least he's a funny ass.)
    5. Cory Kahney
    6. Rob Cantrell
    7. Geoff Brown
    8. Tess Drake
    9. Sean Kent
    10. Tere Joyce

I thought his Vegas performance wasn't as good as his semi-final bit, so I do worry that Ralphie may (no pun intended) drop in the rankings after next week.

1. Dave Mordal
    2. Ralphie May
    3. Dat Phan
    4. Rob Cantrell
    5. Cory Kahney
    6. Rich Voss
    7. Tere Joyce
    8. Sean Kent
    9. Geoff Brown
    10. Tess Drake

Like Wayner, I reserve my right to change my mind as the weeks progress. However, I'm very firm about the first three (and in that order). I'm not sure when us outsiders get to vote people out, but if it starts next week, Tess will go first and then RIch Voss. I thought Rich's delivery was great this last week, but something about his cock-sure nature grates on my nerves and is the general feedback from most folks at my office. I admit Ralphie made me laugh, but I want to see if he can get past the fat jokes and still come up with funny stuff. I know they keep telling these comics to "stick with what you know" but going for the obvious jokes get a little stale. I'm still trying to figure out how Tess made it in but Ed did not.

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! Tess will not go first! Anyway, I will now illustrate to the rest of you my favorites:

1. Tess
    2. Ralphie
    3. Dat
    4. Dave
    5. Tere
    6. Cory
    7. Rob
    8. Geoff
    9. Sean
    10. Rich (HATE THIS GUY! The only one I don't like)

Oh, and here's what my wallpaper is on my desktop (couldn't include Rich since I can't stand the guy):
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wow! Tess is your number #1, Levi. She's kind of funny, but I don't think she's that good to be number one.

However, comedy is subjective so everyone will have a different idea of what is and what's not funny.

Oh, and you had to put the statue of liberty in the middle. Ralphie looks like he's too sexy for that picture.

I would like to join in:

1 Dave - I love his delivery and sarcasm. Plus, he has the whole "older sexy man" thing about him.
    2 Dat - I love the impressions of his mom and his cute face!
    3 Ralphie - He is such a good comeback and improv guy - I can picture him doing "Your Mama" jokes, a lost art form!
    4 Geoff - Something about him...maybe the shirts?
    5 Cory - I think she has so much more material that she hasn't even enlightened us with yet.
    6 Rich - Not sure about him yet, but I put him this high because people have seemed to respond to his humor. He makes me laugh sometimes, but his whole ego thing slaps of Andrew Dice Clay.
    7 Tere - We haven't seen much of her besides her cooky hair, but I think she has some good stuff to show us.
    8 Tess - I want to put her higher, but I need to see what else she can do besides pick on herself.
    9 Sean - I didn't like him in the semi finals and my mind wasn't changed in Vegas. I did laugh when we see him smacking Rich in the head with a tennis ball in the previews...
    10 Rob - I gotta be honest. I don't remember much of anything of this guy.

I am sure all of our minds will change once we watch Tuesday's episode, but it sure is fun to pick people before they get rolling.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

dea
    FORT Newbie
    I really like Dave, Tess, Ralphie, and Dat, but there is something about Rob and Sean that I like as well. Do not like Rich, and seeing that tonight's episode is the first challenge, Ihave a feeling it will involve him and someone else. The rest are OK, but I wish a couple of people who hadn't made it had.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast