+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Everyone's overall ratings

thinks he's so smart MyNameIsKenny's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyWyntre
    Okay, I've been following this forum and finally decided to post...
    I don't think it will be Rob or Geoff, because I don't think they're part of the coalition to Vote for Dat.

That doesn't mean they won't vote for him.
    Hot news just in -- Michael Jackson has a new album coming out. That's right, folks, it's called [pedophilia joke].

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    1. Dave Mordal
    2. Ralphie
    3. Dat
    4. Rich

And I am not too concerned where anyone else lands.

I must be the only person who can't stand Tess. Really. Please let someone call her out and send her on her way.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyWyntre
    Now, I am *not* saying that this is the order they'll go off, just the order I wish they would.

I think in the next episode (6), they'll challenge Dat (because they haven't seen his act and don't realize how great his stage presence is), and he'll wipe the floor with his choice of victim. I have a feeling it might be Rich, but I have *no* basis for that. I don't think it will be Rob or Geoff, because I don't think they're part of the coalition to Vote for Dat.
    I hear ya, LadyW! I know my list is in the order I prefer the comics to end up, but I have no idea how things will go down since anybody could get immunity at one time or another.

I'm with you that I so hope that if Dat is challenged, that he blows the competition out of the water, no matter who it is.

Welcome LadyWyntre!

Transplanted Texas Gal!! ahlene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    1. Dave Mordal
    2. Ralphie
    3. Dat
    4. Rich

And I am not too concerned where anyone else lands.

I must be the only person who can't stand Tess. Really. Please let someone call her out and send her on her way.

Actually you are not the only one who does not like Tess. I guess I should say I do not totally dislike her. I just don't think her comedy is unique or original and I really don't care much for her attitude while in the house. She is picking on my Dat LOL Mean ole Tess :-)

Don't mess with Dat!

Unfans of Tess

I too am not a fan of Tess. I don't dislike her, but she really does seem to be a one-note comic. I can't figure out what her beef is with Dat--among all the people in the house, to single him out as unfunny seems odd (especially when Tere was there! *I'm* funnier than she is, and I have the comic sensibilities of an eggplant!). I've never been a fan of the diva routine, though, so I wonder if that's my own bias.

I think the Diva routine just starts getting old at some point because I did like Tess during the 1st audition. However, I'm bored with it now, and I want to see what else she has to offer.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    I think the Diva routine just starts getting old at some point because I did like Tess during the 1st audition. However, I'm bored with it now, and I want to see what else she has to offer.

Let me second the
    Joy
    Blogging away in my LaughAtlantis world...

My rating of the 8 (almost 7) left:

1) Dave Mordal
    2) Ralphie
    3) Rich Vos
    4) Cory Kahaney
    5) Dat Phan
    6) Tess Drake
    7) Rob Cantrell
    8) Geoff Brown

Dave and Ralphie are definitely my top 2, after that it doesn't really matter. I was impressed with Cory's routine last week, and since I haven't heard much from the others that haven't competed in the "joke-off", their ratings may change. I thought I would like Rob Cantrell, but if that "biting into a pineapple" bit is his best stuff, lord help him.

+ Reply to Thread