+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Vegas Finals: Gorgeous Vegas Babes

Great recap Wayner! Maybe you should have been on the show. With those glasses and the groucho mustache, you could have been a contenda!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Censorship

Oi, I posted my opinion of your lousy review and you couldn't deal? That's pretty pathetic if you can't take a little criticism.

Knut, it wasn't your criticism, it was your unacceptable language.

Originally posted by Wayner
    "Nah, I'm not interested in fame, man; I'm gonna suffer for my art. Did you want fries with that?"

Wayner, ! Your recaps more than make up for any comedic shortcomings on LCS.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar

Re: Censorship

Originally posted by Knut
    Oi, I posted my opinion of your lousy review and you couldn't deal? That's pretty pathetic if you can't take a little criticism.
    Knut, I'm more than happy to hear your criticism. I never saw your opinion before it was removed from the site. Feel free to state your opinion in language that's acceptable to the site, or if you aren't able to do that, send me an email.

BTW, I'm not writing a review. I'm just recapping what happened on the show and giving my own personal slant. Everyone who reads it is free to form their own opinions. And of course, people are free to see that an article is posted by me and simply skip past it if they don't like my style.

And to all of you that do find my meager contributions to the FORT enjoyable, thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123