+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: Rob Cantrell

in the semi-words of rob, i guess this show is like "saturday night live" meets "love cruise", it's "insomniac" meets "paradise hotel"....who knew LCS would really mean "Lovin' Cantrell's Standup"? of course, from what i've read on another site, tess didn't really look like she enjoyed his set, so i might have to think of another acronym....hmm

Quote Originally Posted by CashMoneySoviet
    LOL! I remember that..
    [More and more people are discovering the conveniences of a bedside water carafe.

Quote Originally Posted by kapu
    in the semi-words of rob, i guess this show is like "saturday night live" meets "love cruise", it's "insomniac" meets "paradise hotel"....who knew LCS would really mean "Lovin' Cantrell's Standup"? of course, from what i've read on another site, tess didn't really look like she enjoyed his set, so i might have to think of another acronym....hmm
    Rob and Tess?? They may have gotten along swell and all, but beyond that, I just don't see it.

yup, that was my position. being locked in a certain area with certain people makes you see things differently in those people that you wouldn't see or necessarily even like in them outside of that situation. remember 6th grade camp?

Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    Rob and Tess?? They may have gotten along swell and all, but beyond that, I just don't see it.
    [More and more people are discovering the conveniences of a bedside water carafe.

Nothing to add to this thread, I just thought it was a shame that Rob dropped off the first page of this show forum.

Hey--did you know that Zapata wants to see Rob naked?

that makes two of us. thanks over!

Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    Nothing to add to this thread, I just thought it was a shame that Rob dropped off the first page of this show forum.

Hey--did you know that Zapata wants to see Rob naked?

+ Reply to Thread