+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Rich Vos

FORT Newbie
    I've met him before, he is actually really nice. We've been in heated arguments through email though but now were cool with each other.

There is no way Vos is going to go....hes a hell of a lot funnier than the rest of the people in the house.

Even if he does go, though he already filmed a comedy central presents a couple months ago (Comedy Central advertised the show to be shown in April but it hasnt been shown yet)...plus hes on TV all the time (Tough Crowd)...not to mention he has a following...die hard Opie and Anthony fans (highest rated radio show before they got canned) want Vos to win as well so I can guerentee that even if Vos isnt funnier than the guy/girl hes put up against if its an O&A crowd Vos will not be leaving.

Dont get ticked off and call him a "bully" because all hes doing is letting people know that he wont take crap from anyone in the house...and if theres something hes unhappy about hes gonna let you know. I would be doing the same thing.

I don't agree, I think he's doing more than that.
    He's trying to lay down the law.
    Would it really hurt him to respect the wishes of what appeared to be the majority of the people and go outside to smoke?

I have only ever seen him on this show and don't find him particularly amusing in the few clips we've seen so far.
    "That's Numberwang!"

the smoking thing was so ridiculous, itís not like they are living in Antarctica, and they are asking him to go outside. Gee.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Exactly.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    well look at it from his view:

hes a well known comic in NY/NJ, he was a friend of and a regular guest of the Opie and Anthony nationally syndicated radio show, hes on Tough Crowd, hes been on the same stage as comedy legend Andrew Dice Clay....i'd be really cocky and arrogant as well...

plus hes friends with the guy runnin the show (Jay Mohr)

none of that gives him the right to smoke around non smokers...

Take that for what it's worth... I smoke, but I don't smoke in MY OWN house or MY OWN car. It's curteous.

FORT Newbie
    im a non smoker, people smoke around me...i dont get all pissed off about it...and im allergic to smoke...

if u dont wanna be around the smoke u get up and leave the room...

thats just the way i see it.....to be honet though i mised the first part of the show last night but i'll catch the re run on comedy central

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Surewood,

You shouldn't have to get up and leave the room when non-smokers outnumber smokers!!

This guy is really obnoxious and has a really bad attitude. He caued way more drama out of that whole situation than necessary!

FORT Newbie
    maybe so...

this isnt a contest on being nice though, its a contest to be funny and entertaining....Vos is funny, and Vos is entertaining...

He doesnt really have anything to prove because stand up comedy is his full time job...these other schmucks in the house are just jealous of him.

well, if he's already so popular, he doesn't need to be there

+ Reply to Thread