+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Rich Vos

Actually, I can't stand this guy. I didn't like his cookie joke, and then the pronoun joke, I heard that on Home Improvement. But yeah, he gets in a fight with Sean next week. I want him out of the house like Ant and Randi told Ralphie (or someone else) last night when the credits were on, he's gotta be the first one out of the house. He's at 10 of 10 for me.

His act was stale and I didn't find his quip about the suit funny either.

Originally posted by Wolf
    I thought the public votes people out?
    Does anyone know the answer to that? I thought judges did all the voting until the final episode July 29th where the public votes for the final one.

FORT Newbie
    being a huge fan of the O&A show (bring them back!!) I really want Vos to win....

For those of you who dont know Vos, check out his website (RichVos.com) he is actually quite professional and he is really funny..

on the O&A show he was always teased about never updating his act (they played his act from 1989 and he still uses alot of the same jokes) but in Vos' defense he says "why change if people still laugh?"

Im looking forward to his little scuffle with Sean Kent on the next episode because Vos in arguments = hystaricle...i just wish Jim Norton was in there with him because that would be comedy at its finest...

LG.
    welcome, Surewood

I think Vos will need to come up with some new material for his stand-up act if all of his jokes get shown on this tv show, as enough people are watching this show to demand more from a live act.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.
    Oh, I forgot to put in my welcome dude, Surewood
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Newbie
    well the thing with Vos is hes still selling out shows even with the same jokes...its not like every joke is the same, hes got alot of the same jokes but people still buy it....

Im sure he has alot of new material I havnt heard and thats because Opie and Anthony always played him and always had him on the show promoting shows and doing some stand up...now that their not on the air the only time I can see Vos is on Tough Crowd..

Vos is also the first white comedian to ever appear on Def Comedy Jam...

He's a package deal, you can order a thousand comics just like him out of NY...

They are all comics you can pretty much get any where you have a fat guy, a New Yorker, a black girl, an asian guy, they all fit a comic bill, except dave... Go dave!

Hug me!
    I don't care how funny he is but there is no reason to be an ass. He really irritated me tonight. He needs to go SOON!. :shug
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

I agree.

I don't think I could bear to live in the same house as him.
    He reminds me of a playground bully.

He does strike me as being a funny guy, but he finds himself a lot funnier than I do.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread