+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 66 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Dave Mordal

FORT Fan
    I really enjoys Dave's humor as well. Yesterday I sent him an email via his website and he responded last night. It was just a brief thank you, but I appreciated the gesture.

Does anoyone know if show was taped previously and is just now being aired? The reason I ask is that Dave said in his email "This has been a great show to do." I can't tell from that if it is something that he is done with...or if he is still in the house.

Does anyone know if they are still in the house?

I have no idea... I remember hearing about auditions a looooong time ago.

It's an interesting question though.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I would imagine that the show was previously taped. Maybe you can sent Dave another email asking him?

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Originally posted by Surewood
    you people laugh at anything...

I think this is where our differences are and why I think Vos is the better man out of all of them...Vos' humor is more of a "evil" type...for example my friend has Vos' CD entitled "im killing here" (oh look at that he has a CD too!) and he talks about how he wants the queen mother to be dead because shes too damn old...stuff like that is funny to me...and his "my sister was dating a black guy, she said 'once you go black you never go back,' I said 'yea that cuz our family wont let you in"'

I missed the begining of the show the other daybut I caught Dave's act and he doesnt have that evil type of humor where he makes fun of a race or wishes people would die or wishes aids on somebody...
    O.M.G. There is a difference between sticking up for the guy you want to win and telling the rest of us that we're idiots because we disagree with you. Just because we like different comedians than you do doesn't mean we're wrong and you're right. When you were in marching band did your mom say "Look, my son is the only one that's in step"?

And BTW, we won't laugh at just anything. If that was true we'd laugh at Vos a lot more. Surewood, this isn't even the Vos thread. Give it a rest. Please.

Maybe I'll go to the VOS thread and go on and on about Mordal and how great he is.

But really... I do think he's great

Surewood, please don't categorize all of us as "You People".
    We all have individual opinions. Please respect that. We respect yours.

To stay on topic, Dave rocks!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    When you were in marching band did your mom say "Look, my son is the only one that's in step

and one time, at band camp, I learned to walk in step.

sorry - just lightening the mood!!

FORT Fogey
    I love Dave's style. He's by far my favourite and I hope he win's this thing!

Go Dave!!!

Welcome touque

FORT Fan
    Ok...I have the answer. Another poster emailed Dave and asked if the show was taped. He said it was taped last winter, so it isn't in real time, but they are going to do a two hour live finale!

+ Reply to Thread