+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: June 17th episode spoilers

LG.

June 17th episode spoilers

good episode, but what the hell were they thinking by picking statue of liberty hair girl for the finals? She didn't amuse me in the slightest. Glad to see my Minnesota guy in the finals. I think they only picked freaky hair girl for controversy in the house, as there were many funnier people there.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I have to agree with you, I did not care about the statue of liberty jokes, there was better material out there. But all in all, it was a great show, and I remembered most of those people. Minnesota guy had a very nice number, joke in the beginning fit with the finishing touch neatly, I liked that a lot. One comic I would have liked to see in final 10 was the girl with the haunting eyes, she could have replaced the statue of liberty hair. But I guess it all looks a little different on stage than in TV. Maybe next week we see whole numbers without heavy editing?

Was the girl with the spooky eyes, the one who talked about being in India?? I liked her too ( if that is the same person). I also didn't think the Liberty Lady was any too funny, but then it is hard to tell from such short clips.

Darn I totally forgot this was on....the kids were having all Harry Potter all the time yesterday (have to get ready for the next book you know) and I watched the Chamber of Secerts for the 1,000 time.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

It repeats on comedy central sometime... (sorry, not a big help am I?)

I though statue of liberty girl was awul. I hate that catch phrase she uses (I guess it's not too catchy, as I can't remember it right now).

I agreed with most choices though.

I was suprised how bad I felt for the 10 that weren't picked.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    The "catch phrase" is "Right on - cha-cha-cha" and she becomes more annoying every time she utters those, um, five words.

And Cali, you can't toy with me by telling me it'll be on Comedy Central so I could catch the first 15 mintues and then not know when it's on. That' just cruel!

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Oh, Lord! LOL Yeah, Wayne, it is on CC but I won't be of any help either because I don't know when.
    ~*~ Maji *~

oops... I will find out for ya wayner... When you asked me earlier, I completely forgot it was on again. I need a nap.

Yeah...righ on...cha cha cha....
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

It's Saturday nights but I can't remember what time. But actually I lik Tere (Statue of liberty) and right on cha cha cha. LoL, I think it's funny. But I was pretty happy about the picks. I would have loved to see Lang, Randi, and Ant up there instead of some others, but the other half of my Top 6 went on (Tess, Ralphie, and Dat) and I liked "the funny Bitch", the guy who did the gas station joke semi-finals and the power outage last night, and most of the others. Actaully, I like most everyone but Rish Vos.

I love Ruben and the FORT 702loves205's Avatar
    Originally posted by Tirlittan
    Maybe next week we see whole numbers without heavy editing?
    I hope so! Their editing is very annoying. If I didn't like comedy so much, I would probably turn it off due to the editing. Please change!!!
    To be a champion, you have to believe in yourself when nobody else will.
    -- Sugar Ray Robinson

I know what it means to fly without wings!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast