+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 10/10 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 10/10 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Maybe chef Ramsey bought the resturant....
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

FORT Fogey

The chef and sous chef took their firing way too easily for me to believe it was legit. Ramsey found another chef way too quickly, as well. The "new chef" probably lept at the opportunity to work with Ramsey for a few days during the filming and things returned to normal when they wrapped.

This show has lost any credibility it strived to achieve.

I' definitely doubting the credibility and I have trouble following the timelines as well. The chowder cookoff seemed like it was during the five or so days Ramsey was there, but wouldn't that take longer to organize? (I suppose a crappy staged for TV one wouldn't) And the walls in the restaurant were white. What happened to the red?

You cannot eat dinner and watch this show at the same time. I tried but the minute Ramsey was going over the kitchen and the frig I just couldn't do it. It is a real appetite killer. Maybe Ramsey can create a weight loss video featuring truly bad kitchens and all you have to do is watch a segment before eating. It will kill your appetite.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2608515;
    You cannot eat dinner and watch this show at the same time. I tried but the minute Ramsey was going over the kitchen and the frig I just couldn't do it. It is a real appetite killer. Maybe Ramsey can create a weight loss video featuring truly bad kitchens and all you have to do is watch a segment before eating. It will kill your appetite.
    I have to agree.... The first show made me want to vomit.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2608515;
    You cannot eat dinner and watch this show at the same time.
    You couldn't watch Top Chef afterward either.

I had a couple cents to throw in about last weeks episode, but after reading the restaurant was sold four months later, what's the point.

There is NO WAY the head chef wasn't embezzling food. Also, Peter's red nose - was it from lots of drinking or from lots of crying? Either one seems possible. It's too bad the restaurant was sold shortly after filming. I hope the waitresses, Marilyn especially, are doing alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Adult Beverage;2608281;
    I' definitely doubting the credibility and I have trouble following the timelines as well. The chowder cookoff seemed like it was during the five or so days Ramsey was there, but wouldn't that take longer to organize? (I suppose a crappy staged for TV one wouldn't) And the walls in the restaurant were white. What happened to the red?
    The editing for the bit about "the rest of the week" is pretty shoddy. I don't remember where I read this, but apparently, Ramsay doesn't actually spend a whole week at the nightmare restaurants, at least not in the US version - 4 days tops, I read.
    Gustav Holst was right!

Did they ever explain where the foul sewage smell was coming from, or how they took care of it?

I did not see/hear of the conclusion of that
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234