+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 12/12 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Re: 12/12 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;2724720;
    Pleazzzzeeeee.....she'd be singing a different tune had Divad won a star.
    EXACTLY

[QUOTE=Marlene-NL;2721809;]

Felt sorry for the little girl Emily? who was not allowed in the little group night. did you see Taylor's face during the argument QUOTE]

I was not terribly impressed with the way Migle handled that situation, myself. First, she screamed at Emily which I thought was inappropriate. Then, she seemed to encourage the other girls nasty behavior. I also give Emily props for standing up for herself because what those girls did was incredibly mean. There was no reason for it. The whole think was just unneccesary and I think Migle could have handled it much better. That's why I was appalled that she got a $50K gold star because I really didn't see that she deserved it at all. Of course, she was one of the ones that we hardly saw at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoaster;2723760;
    lildago's season ending recap title says it all.

Because this show was truly all about nothing, Seinfeld was a piker in that regard in comparison.

The only thing they did right in this season (hopefully series) finale was awarding one of those mega stars to Sophia. Were it not for having done that, this episode would have been utterly worthless in its purity of being the only show that comes to mind where runner-ups were rewarded more than the best competitor.

If the show involved competition on a personal level, of course; which it did, but that was only rewarded in this final episode to crybaby Zach, someone that wouldn't have gotten squat from me due to his recent episode even if he had been worthy of one up to that meltdown moment. At least they didn't wait around long enough for him to receive one of the 50K default awards for second best.

This episode should have come with a hip wader advisory. The sentimental muck would probably have drowned those incapable of swimming for high ground anyhow, but at least they'd have longer to curse this shows creators before they went under for the last time.
    I really liked Zach and thought he had deserved the star for a really long time. He was one of my favorites. (would have been my favorite but I just love Jared!) I thought that he was really sweet and fairly humble when he came to the council and said the he felt he deserved a gold star and they were so incredibly rude and mean to him that even DK gave them a hard time after he left. I was really impressed and I know his parents were proud of him for going back in there and standing up for himself. Who cares if he was crying when he did it? He's a little boy! I'm a grown woman and I would have been crying too! That doesn't make him a cry baby. I think he showed incredible maturity even when those older than him did not.

FORT Fan

This series was simply so flawed. They brought characters in and out from nowhere, like Migle....

never even noticed her and all of a sudden she is $50k richer.

So many things wrong with this one. It could have been good too, the kids themselves were some interesting characters. But the fake "notebook" and even the fake fire at the end?? All very staged.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456