+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 12/05 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

12/05 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only until Midnight, Eastern.

Thanks, and enjoy the show!

Re: 12/05 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Hello? Anyone home?

I was glad to see Alex get the gold star. He is a cutie. I am so glad they didn't decide Taylor needed it.

I wanted either Alex or Jared to win the star. Taylor killed me attempting to get on Sophia's good side by sucking up to her.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;2707697;
    I wanted either Alex or Jared to win the star. Taylor killed me attempting to get on Sophia's good side by sucking up to her.
    I was glad to see Alex win it also...how much do you think those gold stars they advertised for next week are worth....lol...but who needs the council..just leave Sophia in charge...Taylor is Taylor...she has learned too young how to kiss booty to try and get what you want..
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I loved the first episodes but after a while it bored me. You can so see how much it is scripted.
    This episode was boring.

and I believe I am not the only one who thinks like that if you look at the resonse in this thread.
    Crazy Foreign Woman

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Sophia, always a favorite of mine, has supplanted Laurel as my #1 favorite. I think we should consider voting for Sophia for US President?
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I wish they would have chosen the monument, it might have made a great tourist attraction.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;2708412;
    I wish they would have chosen the monument, it might have made a great tourist attraction.
    I've got to think it will end up there anyway. It's big, weighs a ton, and what else are they going to do with it?
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Sophia was better on her only as Sheriff than any of the respective Town Councils. She had me on the edge of my seat when it came time to choose the reward, though. I was chanting Hot Air! while hoping she wouldn't go the path of joining the family of Toadydoright's that have mostly populated the show when it was time to choose.

The freaking show is all but over, and no one is going to be visiting other to vandalize, so why not opt for something fun? I'm pleased she chose as she did.

Why the heck did they bother sending the council members on their native seeking walkabout? NOW, of all times? That sort of thing would have made so much more sense a month or so ago. Who are they going to be sharing those kernals of wisdom with now? Not Bonanza City folk, and I doubt there'll be too much carry over into the real world.

I didn't care for the self campaigning for the gold star (GET RID OF IT ALTOGETHER!), and was especially embarassed for Zach for making such a public ass of himself both in his plea and the self pitying aftermath. YEESH.

DK said 'Jared is freakin' brilliant' and I was thinking he was on the mark (if you drop the brilliant). Jared is freakin' in my view, but he's really grown on me since early on when I wished that coyotes would get him in the same way (he?) mentioned hoping would happen to the council members.

Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoaster;2708620;
    DK said 'Jared is freakin' brilliant' and I was thinking he was on the mark (if you drop the brilliant). Jared is freakin' in my view, but he's really grown on me since early on when I wished that coyotes would get him in the same way (he?) mentioned hoping would happen to the council members.
    Taylor made the comment about coyotes eating the council.

I still don't like Jared. He annoys me, and he was mad when he didn't get the star last night, you could see it in his eyes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast