+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 12/05 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 12/05 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Jared thought it was unfair that Divad was using food from the kitchen and making a profit. He was going to set up his own snack shack and one of the kids told him it was unfair to do that to Divad. In frustration, he turned over Divad's table. Afterwards, he apologized and made his necklaces to sell.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;2712269;
    Jared thought it was unfair that Divad was using food from the kitchen and making a profit. He was going to set up his own snack shack and one of the kids told him it was unfair to do that to Divad. In frustration, he turned over Divad's table. Afterwards, he apologized and made his necklaces to sell.
    Thank you for the recap. I totally missed this whole exchange. I came in to see Jared selling necklaces -which I thought was ingenious, but now I see that Divad was the first entrepreneur.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;2713198;
    Thank you for the recap. I totally missed this whole exchange. I came in to see Jared selling necklaces -which I thought was ingenious, but now I see that Divad was the first entrepreneur.
    Actually, Jared was selling his necklaces before Divad was selling the community food. I agree that wasn't fair of her. Even though it probably wasn't the most mature thing for Jared to knock over the table, I fully agree with his protest.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;2708653;
    Taylor made the comment about coyotes eating the council.

I still don't like Jared. He annoys me, and he was mad when he didn't get the star last night, you could see it in his eyes.
    Actually, I saw disappointment in his eyes and not anger. I do think he deserved it and I think he's a great kid. My favorite, in fact. Alex deserved it too.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

In episode 107 Divad opened her Snack Shack at the beginning of the episode. Alex didn't start his necklace business until much later in the show. If the real-time events were different, we didn't see it on the show.

Perception is s subjective thing. I also saw anger as opposed to disappointment.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123