+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 11/28 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

elk

Re: 11/28 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

My 13 year old is somewhat like Sophia. I have seen this often with typcially developing siblings of those with disabilities.

I am really enjoying this show and am glad I stuck with it. I'm wondering how they are going to tie it all up, though. I also hope they don't do more seasons as I can see this show becoming more populated with child actors (and I am sure many of the current Bonanza City residents are in that profession) and even more scripted than it is now!
    "I'll meet you at the place near the thing that we went to that time." - Albert Brooks to Holly Hunter in Broadcast News

We didn't see any of the gold star nominations or deliberations by the Council. I was relieved to find that they didn't award the gold star to Taylor simply because she cleaned up the dishes... I was worried because of the way the editing focused on poor Taylor finally doing some work...

I do enjoy this show, but every week I find that rather than enjoy the show for what it is, I spend my time hoping that Taylor does not get the stat... Enough of Taylor!!

Teach your children well Uncle David's Avatar

I'm afraid that when Taylor gets home she will be praised by her family, and looked up to by the other pageant contestants. My guess is she'll gain nothing of value from this experience.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345