+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 11/28 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Re: 11/28 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

The council leaves next week and leaves Sophia in charge...oh boy that should be a HOOT
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2696541;
    yea but it was a safe place to put them so you play the slots...I know it was for me...lol...the Grand's in Biloxi used to be terrific..I haven't checked out the new one yet
    Im not too sure about the safe part. There were a lot of little kids running around in there and I talked to a dozen of them. I have no doubt that I could have walked out with them and not been stopped. This was NOT at Biloxi though.

I think the kids on this show were just desperate for something to do. Surely they weren't as addicted as they appeared.

Yah, you're right. They were probably so bored that their reaction wasn't typical.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;2696595;
    Im not too sure about the safe part. There were a lot of little kids running around in there and I talked to a dozen of them. I have no doubt that I could have walked out with them and not been stopped. This was NOT at Biloxi though.

I think the kids on this show were just desperate for something to do. Surely they weren't as addicted as they appeared.
    I can't speak for any place else since I never used anyone elses services but the Grand in Biloxi had awesome service in the kids area
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Taylor's parents should be mortified at the obnoxious little brat that they've raised. They probably think her self-centered behavior is cute.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I adore Sophia.
    A 30 year old trapped in a 14 year old's body!
    She cracks me up.

I imagine that if I'd had a daughter she'd be much the same precocious prodigy that Sophia is. At least I hope she would have been.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I like Sophia also. Taylor is what I could have been had my parents not taken a hold of My Diva tendencies and nipped them in the bud. Taylor would be a great kid if she just realizes the sun doesn't rise and sit on her rearend.

FORT Fanatic

Sophia is great but she seems to have the weight of the world on her shoulders. I would love to know what the circumstances were that led up to her seemingly not having an ounce of childhood left in her.

FORT Newbie

I love this show. What great talking points for all kids, parents, and teachers. They are honest, and at the same time show the characteristics of all us adults. This is quite a commentary on our society. Good or bad?

I get the feeling the Sophia is either a Older sibling or she has had some rough times earlier than most that caused her to mature faster than others. Sophia is a 30 yr old trapped in a teen body.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast