+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 11/21 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

11/21 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread until 12:00am eastern time. Thanks and enjoy the show!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Re: 11/21 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

I haven't watched this in a couple weeks due to other things going on..but Greg and Blane on the town council BYE BYE Bonanza City

BTW LIL..love the avaitor..too funny
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Nice! Listen in on a private conversation. WAY TO LEAD! I hate that DK is following these two instead of leading.

I can't figure Greg out. He's mean, he's sorry, he's nice, he's mean. I think he's suffered some sort of abuse in his life. I really hope he can get some help for his anger issues. It's not too late for him to go the right path but I'm afraid without the proper leadership, he could turn into a full-fledged bully.

Why can't the other districts help the last district (working together) to obtain the reward?

Taylor's not one of my favorites but I'm glad they gave her the letter from her family. Even she deserves some love from home.

I'm happy for Laurel She's been been one of my favorites from the beginning.

Tonight's episode demonstrates what happens when the council isn't lead by the nose journal.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

FORT Newbie

I was really happy with Michael tonight. I think he stood up.

I think the Council had good intentions I just think they went about it the wrong way. We are talking about 4 teenage boys who are probably sick to death of dealing with whiny children.

What exactly did Laurel do tonight that deserved a Gold Star. Laurel is peeved because she lost and she has been whiny ever since. I also am not liking the attitude the Green team has developed it seems those Gold Stars have gone to their heads.

Taylor this child is never going to change. The child is destined to be a spoiled child and turn into a needy grasping woman.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2686172;
    I can't figure Greg out. He's mean, he's sorry, he's nice, he's mean. I think he's suffered some sort of abuse in his life. I really hope he can get some help for his anger issues. It's not too late for him to go the right path but I'm afraid without the proper leadership, he could turn into a full-fledged bully.
    Greg is suffering from a bad case of testosterone poisoning, common among boys his age. Notice he's all about "Ree-spect my au-thor-i-tehhhh" as Eric Cartman would say ! He's like, "Mess with me and NOBODY gets the gold star !" He wants respect, but he doesn't yet realize that true respect is not something you just demand; it's something you earn. I do see some signs that he might be learning that, like at the town meeting when all the kids as a group were downing him.

It's been a long time since I was the age of the current council members, but not long enough that I don't remember how it is, so I can honestly say that what happened when all four of them got on the council is exactly what I expected. When the districts voted, the kids looked only at who they wanted versus who they didn't want for their own district. They didn't have the foresight to look at the big picture and see what a combustible mixture would be created if the four oldest boys all wound up on the council.

But if you'll notice, Blaine is allright when he's not around Greg; same for DK. Michael deserves commendation for being the only one able to think independently and go against the others when he thinks they're wrong.

These last 10 days should be interesting for the inhabitants of Bonanza City. I say it's good that the current council will reign only for that long.
    "Better to burn out than just fade away...." - Neil Young

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast