+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 11/07 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: 11/07 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Damn! It's lonely here in Kid Nation.

Laurel has been my favorite for a while now, but tonight sealed the deal for me.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Wow I am glad DK asked for Laurel to sing.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2655578;
    Damn! It's lonely here in Kid Nation.

Laurel has been my favorite for a while now, but tonight sealed the deal for me.
    What an amazing voice......Who knew?

FORT Fogey

Yes Laurel has an amazing voice.

Handling ABC gum is very, VERY close to jumping the shark

FORT Fan

At least this episode focused on kids we haven't seen yet like Migle, Natasha, Campbell, Kennedy, Savannah, Jasmine and Markelle. Last week we got new featured kids as well, Divad, Pharoah and Nathan.

For a moment there besides the six who have served as council members, I was beginning to think there were only eight or so other kids in the town. Council members, Mike, Anjay, Laurel, Taylor, Zach, Guylan are guaranteed confessionals. While in the first four episodes we kept on getting confessional after confessional from Sophia, Greg, Alex, Jared, Kelsey, Michael, Olivia and Mallory. As far as I can say these kids are the stars of this show. Granted they are the most interesting kids in the group, but we still have yet to hear a word from several other kids.

Does anyone remember any of these kids getting a confessional?...Gianna, Hunter, Madison, Maggie, or Randi.

I remember these kids getting some notice, but we still rarely hear from them: Brett, Emilie, Sophie, Eric and Leila

Let's get to know more of these players already. It is already past half the season.

DK and Laurel have to be my favorites on the show. Laurel has been just great from day one, a positve force with incredible leadership skills. My love for DK was sealed last night when he asked Laurel to sing and then sat there with this look of pride and awe as she belted it out. He was SO CUTE! My mother also said he reminded her a bit of Miss Jay from AMTM the way he was sitting there with perfect posture beaming at her. I thought it was a great show last night.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by tickerrose;2656021;
    ... I thought it was a great show last night.
    I agree other than the gum challenge though.

There is little that I can't watch on TV or that makes me queasy, but watching the gum fall off the gum by numbers board was just making me ill.

I thought the gum thing was a great idea until it started and i relized how gross it was.. i would have perferred modleing clay or something. Laurel has a beautiful voice.. is there anything this kid can't do? I was surprised that they had thought about giving the star to Olivia, especially after how rude she was to Anjay. Blaine and Gregs act was hilarious. Just some boys being silly. I was also gald t osee Blaine talk..I think he needs more airtime.I couldn't believe that Jared memorized the whole monologue. That was really impressive. I predict him getting a gold star soon..

Quote Originally Posted by ARFan65;2656404;
    I agree other than the gum challenge though.

There is little that I can't watch on TV or that makes me queasy, but watching the gum fall off the gum by numbers board was just making me ill.
    I'm really surprised somebody with the network didn't veto that idea, or at least let the same kid who chewed the gum stick it on the board. The human mouth is germ heaven ! I sure wouldn't want my kid handling germs from 10 other kids' mouths !
    "Better to burn out than just fade away...." - Neil Young

Quote Originally Posted by melverine;2655802;
    At least this episode focused on kids we haven't seen yet like Migle, Natasha, Campbell, Kennedy, Savannah, Jasmine and Markelle. Last week we got new featured kids as well, Divad, Pharoah and Nathan.
    Yeah, at least it isn't the Taylor show week after week like before.

I said earlier that out of 38 kids, there's no way I believe Taylor was the only one acting like a brat, the only one not working. Greg targeted those other tow from the Blue district. Taylor was getting all the camera time because a little pageant queen goofing off and acting horrible made better TV than a normal kid doing it.
    "Better to burn out than just fade away...." - Neil Young

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast