+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: 10/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

  1. #21
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: 10/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    I missed all of the last 10 minutes of last nights show...from reading what ya'll have written sounds like it was a good episode to miss...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

  2. #22
    FORT Fogey Bonbonlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,241

    Re: 10/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Oh I thought it was a great show to watch!! DK was wonderful. I just love how he totally lit up wjen he won that gold star!! Great guy on the inside, and boy does he shine on the outside... So cool

  3. #23
    FORT Fan Curly_Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    207

    Re: 10/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    I posted something similar in the Taylor thread.
    I got a question for you all.
    Are we watching Kid Nation or the Taylor show?
    I am so sick of her getting so much screen time.
    I wish she would just go home and I bet the rest of the kids would have a huge party.
    What a huge brat. I wonder what her parents think.
    I bet they are proud. I read somewhere that her mother said she was acting and playing a part and that she wants to become an actress.
    It sounds like to me that he parents are pushing her into doing something they want her to do.
    I don't see it as acting I think she is a very spolied rotten kid.
    My daughter can't stand her and was very happy that she is no longer on the council.
    We have 48 or 47 kids left on this show and I would like to see some air time from them.
    It's not the Taylor, Deal with it show.
    JMO
    Curly

  4. #24
    Survivor Fan Rabid Dingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    791

    Re: 10/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Curly_Hair;2629074;
    We have 48 or 47 kids left on this show and I would like to see some air time from them.
    It's not the Taylor, Deal with it show.
    JMO
    Curly
    Actually, the show started off with 40 kids. There are now 38 since Jimmy and Cody left in past episodes.

  5. #25
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North of Reality
    Posts
    2,365

    Re: 10/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    I think TPTB have made Taylor the center of BC. With that many kids so far from home for this long, I would imagine that there are a LOT more tears, bickering and fighting.
    Did you notice how many kids were helping with the water? It wasn't ALL 37. Where were the others? Did they refuse to help also? Did they act the same way as Taylor?

    These are just a bunch of wantabe actor kids following a somewhat script. Only a stage parent would allow their young children be away from home with NO contact for over a month. They are with at least twenty COMPLETE ADULT STRANGERS that are the film/stage, etc. crew.
    Kids this age need hugs and praise. Like it or NOT, they DO need and want parental supervision. Lonely kids will go looking for it.

  6. #26
    Keep on rockin' ! edgeover17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Posts
    497

    Re: 10/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Curly_Hair;2629074;
    I posted something similar in the Taylor thread.
    I got a question for you all.
    Are we watching Kid Nation or the Taylor show?
    I am so sick of her getting so much screen time.
    I wish she would just go home and I bet the rest of the kids would have a huge party.
    What a huge brat. I wonder what her parents think.
    I bet they are proud. I read somewhere that her mother said she was acting and playing a part and that she wants to become an actress.
    It sounds like to me that he parents are pushing her into doing something they want her to do.
    I don't see it as acting I think she is a very spolied rotten kid.
    My daughter can't stand her and was very happy that she is no longer on the council.
    We have 48 or 47 kids left on this show and I would like to see some air time from them.
    It's not the Taylor, Deal with it show.
    JMO
    Curly
    Even though she's being disliked for it, Taylor has managed to make herself the star of this show by her behavior.

    Yes, I agree it is wrong for her to use this show to launch a potential acting career.
    "Better to burn out than just fade away...." - Neil Young

  7. #27
    Keep on rockin' ! edgeover17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Posts
    497

    Re: 10/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;2628877;
    Oh I thought it was a great show to watch!! DK was wonderful. I just love how he totally lit up wjen he won that gold star!! Great guy on the inside, and boy does he shine on the outside... So cool
    Question - Wasn't DK the one last week jumping all over Taylor's campaign poster with a pogo stick ? If so, he's sure grown up a lot in a week !
    "Better to burn out than just fade away...." - Neil Young

  8. #28
    Who Dat lildago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    11,522

    Re: 10/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by edgeover17;2630207;
    Question - Wasn't DK the one last week jumping all over Taylor's campaign poster with a pogo stick ? If so, he's sure grown up a lot in a week !
    That was Markelle, not DK.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

  9. #29
    Keep on rockin' ! edgeover17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Posts
    497

    Re: 10/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by lildago;2630213;
    That was Markelle, not DK.
    Thanks, lildago ! I was totally confused by that.

    Yeah, DK seems a great kid, mature beyond his years, and deserving of the gold star.
    "Better to burn out than just fade away...." - Neil Young

  10. #30
    Who Dat lildago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    11,522

    Re: 10/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Yeah, he does seem really mature. He keeps mentioning six brothers and sisters and I think he may be the oldest. All of the ones there for his phone call looked younger. His family seemed very loving.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.