+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 10/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I've really seen a different side of Guylan this week.

canuck, looks like you're off the hook for the beans.

I'm glad DK gets to call home.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

DK gets the gold star...I'm putting the vat away now. Whew!

FORT Fogey

Oh my gosh. This is my new favorite show!!! I start tearing up about 60% in and don't stop until after the gold star is awarded!. These kids are AMAZING!!!! If only adults could learn from them.

I know everyone hates Tayler (I probably would have issues with her too if I were living the Bonanza life), but we all learn our lessons at different times and in different ways. Taylor's day will come. She does have a heart. For example, she is always happy and excited when it comes time to give out the gold star and tonight's tribute to DK was heartfelt.

The one I feel bad for is Taylor's "follower" (can't recall her name). It seems that people like that don't have strong identities which makes directing their own destinies a challenge. I have no doubt Tayler will find her way - a better way, but I'm not so sure about her shadow. I hope we see them develop during the rest of the series.

Ok, did my ears deceive me or did I just hear Taylor say she wasn't picking up garbage because she was better than the rest of them? My daughter was talking to me so I kind of missed it. If that is the case, that is one girl that needs some serious attitude adjustment.

Glad to see Leila changed her mind about not helping.

Taylor would benefit from some team building experiences. I really think that has been lacking in her life. I hope she watches this show, and sees that being a leader means leading by example. I don't know much about pageants etc., but she is obviously a confident, outspoken young girl. She just needs to balance it out with a bit of humility.

Can the council withhold someone's wages ? If so, that's what they need to do to Taylor and anyone else who isn't pulling their weight instead of trying to humiliate them. In the adult world, if you behave like Taylor, you get fired from your job. That's the lesson to be taught here.

As for Taylor, if she doesn't learn that life lesson now or even later, then she does indeed need to make the most of her looks that she can. That is all that I can see saving her - Being able to marry someone with money who's willing and able to support her through life so she never has to work.
    "Better to burn out than just fade away...." - Neil Young

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile;2628194;
    Taylor would benefit from some team building experiences. I really think that has been lacking in her life. I hope she watches this show, and sees that being a leader means leading by example. I don't know much about pageants etc., but she is obviously a confident, outspoken young girl. She just needs to balance it out with a bit of humility.
    You know what, though ? The girl has managed to make herself the star of the show, you must admit. She gets more camera time than anyone because she with her little attitude, make good TV. And that's why "reality TV" is an oxymoron. It's not reality, it's what the editors and producers want it to be.
    "Better to burn out than just fade away...." - Neil Young

FORT Fanatic

Her family must be sooo proud.

FORT Fogey

Zac to Taylor: You will never get the gold star.....NEVER!

Any bets as to who gets a gold star before shows end?

Taylor is really something and at times it's not something nice. I do think she has a heart I just think she is showing off for her Groupie,Laila.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast