+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 10/17 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Re: 10/17 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I felt pretty bad for Mike losing his seat. Ultimately, I think it will be a good thing for him, he was taking the job too seriously, which can be done. He tried so hard as a leader (not always successfully) but he tried so hard, and deserves some credit for that.

I was glad to see Greg get his star. I think the wait was a great thing for him to go through, and was really happy for him and what he's going to use the money for.

How in the world did Taylor become this kid? I have to ask, because she really is a piece of work... but I always try to keep in mind that she's just a little kid.

I felt so sorry for the girl with the posters. She was also just a little one, and I doubt she's ever had anyone rip something she made. For her, I don't think it was about Taylor at all, it was just something she had made.

Just starting here on the West Coast.........weeeeeeeeeeee they are going to vote for a new council. Loved the look on Taylor's face...

Maybe Taylor will get off her lazy butt and start working......can't wait to see. This should be a good episode...
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Awwww..the council chose the dental health. The kids should have spent their money on toothbrushes and toothpaste instead of blowing all their money on root beer and candy. They really could have used the protein.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

FORT Newbie

Best episode so far!

I'm so glad that Greg got the gold star. And, I'm very glad that he has a major concern about his future... good for him.

And Zach, thank goodness for taking down bratty Taylor.

Is it wrong to hate a little child when it feels so good? Seriously, I HOPE her parents have given her a strong talking to after this show.

Wow the little terror from Tinytown has been dethroned. I will say she almost never ceases to amaze me,lol.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Vonna;2617557;
    Awwww..the council chose the dental health. The kids should have spent their money on toothbrushes and toothpaste instead of blowing all their money on root beer and candy. They really could have used the protein.
    Pay for a toothbrush with the money you earn? Why that would be teaching responsibility, like in the real world.

FORT Fanatic

There are so many kids who get zero screen time, like the blonde boy who hangs around with Greg, among others. I'm sure these children were chosen for their opinions and likeability and I would love to see more of them.

I could not believe how happy I was when Taylor was dethroned. I was jumping up and down and clapping like it was a Laker game or something.

Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2617767;
    There are so many kids who get zero screen time, like the blonde boy who hangs around with Greg, among others. I'm sure these children were chosen for their opinions and likeability and I would love to see more of them.
    That has always bothered me too. I don't ever recall Guylan(?) on camera before....and he's a really cool kid with some great ideas.

Michael--I feel so sorry for him, but I'm sure he will continue to give some great input. Maybe they will have other elections and he'll get a second chance, but hopefully Taylor won't get a second chance.
    Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Vonna;2618615;
    That has always bothered me too. I don't ever recall Guylan(?) on camera before....and he's a really cool kid with some great ideas.

Michael--I feel so sorry for him, but I'm sure he will continue to give some great input. Maybe they will have other elections and he'll get a second chance, but hopefully Taylor won't get a second chance.
    That really surprised me too. What did Mike do that was so wrong to cause him to be ousted in a unanimous vote by a kid who'd been virtually invisible the whole show ? It's like they were saying. "ANYBODY else !!"

But then, we gotta remember - this is "reality" TV, which is edited for maximum entertainment value and does not necessarily represent the reality of the contestants at all. It's no different just because they're dealing with kids.
    "Better to burn out than just fade away...." - Neil Young

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast