+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 10/03 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Newbie

Re: 10/03 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

I'm glad that Mallory got the gold star, but I feel like they should have given kudos to Morgan and the other kids who came close.

And I disagree that she only got the star because it was her birthday. She did work hard, and she's one of the youngest, if not the youngest, kids there. Remember, the other eight-year-old left in the first week because he said it was too hard and he was too young for this. But I also feel like it would be easier for her since her older sister is there.

As for the challenge, I feel bad for the sheep! D: They were terrified, and had these little kids climbing on them and grabbing them. I wish they could come up with better challenges that don't involve frightening animals.
    Last edited by __D.D.R.xx; 10-06-2007 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Posted in wrong thread before -- Edited to fit thread.

FORT Fogey

I agree about the shepp being scared. Not a good challenge.

I think the town council should change up every so often. Give each kid a chance in a leadership postion vs. just being a follower. And it would give a know it all type the chance to put his/her opinions to work.

Quote Originally Posted by __D.D.R.xx;2601578;
    As for the challenge, I feel bad for the sheep! D: They were terrified, and had these little kids climbing on them and grabbing them. I wish they could come up with better challenges that don't involve frightening animals.
    Not only were the kids climbing all over them, but the others that were in the stands were screaming their heads off too. I found it annoying watching while sitting in my family room, can only imagine how the poor sheep felt!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;2602050;
    Not only were the kids climbing all over them, but the others that were in the stands were screaming their heads off too. I found it annoying watching while sitting in my family room, can only imagine how the poor sheep felt!
    So I see I wasn't the only one who was annoyed by that. I'm not one of those extremist animal rights activists, but I was thinking, "Couldn't they handle this in a more organized manner? Why do they need to scream?"

Betcha it was the only time where the sheep found themselves actually missing the sheepdogs! :-P

Here are their jobs

BONANZA jobs

YELLOW: upperclass $1.00
    Council: Taylor,
    Randi, Leila, Colton, Sophie, Kelsey, Zach, Pharaoh, Cody, Brett

BLUE: Merchants $0.50
    Council: Anjay,
    Goods: Mallory*, Olivia, Gianna,
    Grocery: Migle, Natasha, Alex,
    Saloon: Greg, Blaine, Nathan,

GREEN: Cooks $0.25