+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 10/03 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: 10/03 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by PK...;2598692;
    Hmmm... I just read a quip from Michael's Q&A at CBS that indicated they did NOT have electricity... Surely, though they gave them a connection for the microwave... (Or it was a mighty cruel joke...)

Seems they could have at least included some popcorn...
    NO electrcity? hmmmmm......I wonder how they get the lighting to work for all of the indoor camera shots? It's been what a couple of weeks maybe, and they ALL had clean hair and clothes at the well lit town council?!?!?!

And SO know that the film crew are NOT "ruffing it" the same as the kids are.

We just never see the HUGE generators.

I thought for sure they would be offered an old-timey dishwasher. I just can't see how a little microwave can do much to help 39 kids who don't have microwave popcorn bags.

Quote Originally Posted by Stump;2599053;
    I thought for sure they would be offered an old-timey dishwasher. I just can't see how a little microwave can do much to help 39 kids who don't have microwave popcorn bags.
    An old-timey dishwasher?

That's called a garden hose...

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2599139;
    An old-timey dishwasher?

That's called a garden hose...
    Or in my house it's called the kids

Quote Originally Posted by PK...;2598692;
    Hmmm... I just read a quip from Michael's Q&A at CBS that indicated they did NOT have electricity... Surely, though they gave them a connection for the microwave... (Or it was a mighty cruel joke...)

Seems they could have at least included some popcorn...
    More than likely, it's a long extension cord from the luxury accomodations of the crew.

Ok I hate to see it but I love Taylor. I was just as precious as a child and bold and just plain spoiled. I could turn on the tears on a dime like Taylor did last night,lol.

Taylor kept me in stitches last night with her "deal with it" The plain fact that she gets away with it at 10 kills me. I think her mom uses the "deal with it" on her alot.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Taylor is the kind of kid (competitor) that you want to tie up and leave in a closet until the competition is over.

Jared is a "wascally wabbit" if I ever saw one. He still cracks me up!

Where did these little monsters learn about how to drink Boilermakers? Budding college students, we have here. That drinking scene bothered me. I guess if you didn't like Root Beer, you were one of the tee-totalers?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile;2597893;
    Here you go Muduh.... It may not be gold but it's all I got. They better change that council soon or I might just switch over to ANTM.
    I must thank you for my star! Shall I give a speech? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;2600388;
    I must thank you for my star! Shall I give a speech? lol
    No need for a long speech, just remember to phone home and tell them all about it. Don't forget to video their surprised reactions.

Hmmmmm...How can they have a camera at kid's parents house at the same time the star was given? It seemed like the shoot for the parents was a re-enactment. It was edited in later for the show. This week, the parents didn't even sound surprised. Poor acting.

What's the whole point of the council asking each kid in town on who should get the star if they're just going to ignore the town's decision? They gave it to a kid who got one vote....from her sister no less. Morgan deserved it but it was very obvious though that they just showed votes from the Green team and they all voted for Morgan.

The town can have a mutiny to replace Taylor. They can vote someone else to take her place. I just don't know why the other town councilors are not calling her out on her duties to his team and the whole town itself. Being in the council, she has to be more responsible. If she doesn't live up to her promise of helping, it will happen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast