+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kid Nation Premiere Recap 9/19 - Who needs George W?

Re: Kid Nation Premiere Recap 9/19 - Who needs George W?

In his opinion, the only three whoíve done a decent job are George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, and Mahatma Ghandi. Iím disappointed that Michael Jackson didnít make the list.
    Great recap, Lil!

Tune in next week to see tempers flare as Sophia intensifies her campaign against the council
    So the revolution will be televised!

Re: Kid Nation Premiere Recap 9/19 - Who needs George W?

Lil, thanks for a hilarious recap of these little rugrats. I look forward to your continued take on Greg.

The Kids On The Bus Go "Wah, Wah, Wah!

My guess is that she gets extra points from the judges for mentioning the orphans;

She may rethink that before too long.

Let me tell you, I’ve wanted to do that a few times with my dinners.

Taylor refuses saying, “I’m a beauty queen. I don’t do dishes.” If that line works for her, I’m going to give it a try. I’d rather not do dishes either.

I vote Michael for president. Who needs George W?

It’s a leather bound journal entitled “A Pioneer Journey,” another token that was left behind by the production crew the founders of Bonanza City. In it, are photoshopped old pictures of the original pioneers and the town. The journal also contains advice for the town council.

Something tells me that he won’t be able to wait forty days. I just hope we don’t have to hear the details when he eventually goes.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12