+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 9/19 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Re: 9/19 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

I loved how they all took shots of root beer at the end. That one boy downed the shot like a drinking champ.
    Wake up and be awesome

FORT Fanatic

They can cancelled my Pirate Master and gave this a prime fall spot? What a rip-off! At least on PM there were people we could hate on. Kind of hard to hate a kid, although I might afew of these if I keep watching. Oh well, what else am I gonna do?

I think maybe Financial Counselor should have been a job if that girl got $3.00 worth of nickels for that "dancing". What if one of the .10 job kids gave her half his pay?!? And then she won the goldstar too. The rich get richer,just like real life!

It just finished here on the West Coast. What a bunch of unusual kids. After a week, no fist fights? No arguing, name calling? Just diplomatic meetings to take care of problems at hand?............Yes this is a true reality show..as real as the rest...and I'm going to be watching it next week
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Its weird i actually really enjoyed this show. The kids are funny, and it should make for some interesting television. I really wish little Jimmy would have stayed though. He was adorable. I also think that Micheal should have got the gold star.

FORT Newbie

i missed the part when they found out what the second reward choice was, someone wanna tell me?

It was a television.

It was a TV. Luckily they were smart and took the extra outhouses. Although, some of the kids were screaming for the tv.

FORT Fanatic

I really like this so far! The kids are all so authentic and sweet. Hopefully the gold star won't ruin that...and that kid Jimmy was the best, I am sad but proud of him for going. I think his parents must have raised him right to be able to make his own decisions and know his own mind. I think that is great. I thought there were many really funny moments too...running from the girls, fighting on the hill at the end...I am looking forward to this.

Quote Originally Posted by ihatedustbin;2579537;
    I really like this so far! The kids are all so authentic and sweet. Hopefully the gold star won't ruin that...and that kid Jimmy was the best, I am sad but proud of him for going. I think his parents must have raised him right to be able to make his own decisions and know his own mind. I think that is great. I thought there were many really funny moments too...running from the girls, fighting on the hill at the end...I am looking forward to this.
    You thought Jared was authentic? I've got a lot of doubts about that kid saying even one word in those interview segments that wasn't fed directly to him. If he starts spouting constant one-liners like that in the candid moments, maybe I'll buy it... but not until then.

As for sweet? I don't think we are supposed to see Greg as all that sweet.

Still, there were three or four kids who did truly impress. As I said during the broadcast, Laurel came off magnificently, even if her team came in last place. Michael and his speech came off as a bit too precocious, but overall I think we are supposed to see him as a good kid. Mike seems like he takes life maybe a little TOO seriously, so we shall see where the show goes with that.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I watched the show and like a lot of you my heart fell for Jimmy right off the bat.

The problem I see with the Gold Star is the added pressure on the council. Wonder if some of the council members will be thrown out and new ones elected. I see Michael getting elected right away.

All in all, I enjoyed the show. It is refreshing to see a bunch a kids act like grown-ups. Especially since we have been watching a bunch of grown ups act like kids all summer on Big Brother.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

+ Reply to Thread