+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zach

Re: Zach

His stint on the council meant he lost a few oppotunities to get the star.
    He's a great kid though. Smart, articulate, hard-working, everything that the council is apparently looking for in a gold star recipient.

It looks like they have a few stars to give out next week.
    I hope if they go the route of "everyone gets something" they won't all get $20,000. That wouldn't be fair to the people who actually earned their stars.
    IMO, Taylor, for example cannot do enough dishes in the final few days to elevate her to gold star level if it means she gets the same cash award as someone like Zach.
    Last edited by fluff; 12-09-2007 at 06:24 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I would also hate to see the producers go the route of 'something for everyone", but I'm sure that will be the case. I would love it if we turned out to be wrong!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

FORT Fogey

I hope ALL the kids get something. I like the gold star concept but it's so extreme - $20K vs. nothing - and....only for a handful of kids even though there are many others who are very deserving - not to mention the non-genius young kids who are simply glossed over.
    Last edited by Jexter; 12-09-2007 at 12:24 AM.

They did all participate in a reality show, so in line with adults in reality shows, I do think they should get something.
    If they decide to give everyone $5000 for example, then everyone should get it, even those that already have a $20,000 star.
    If they suddenly pull the old "you all get a $20,000 star" act, I'll be disappointed because, even allowing for editing, it does seem pretty clear that some are less deserving than others.
    Everyone who stayed there for the full 40 days deserves something.
    The first person booted off Survivor gets something, so the Kid Nation kids should get something too.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12