+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Taylor

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Taylor

Barbie PMS They certainly have made her the star of the show...8 pages on her vs. 1/4 of that on much nicer kdis. Going to try not to write here unless she does something I really, really can't stand....which of course is likely.

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2634445;
    I think they have edited all of Taylors outbursts over the 40 days and have added them in to the first few shows. Someone else had noticed that she was wearing different clothes in the different shots in what was supposed to be the same tantrum. interesting!
    If they try to redeem her for the gold star, then this would make it easier to do.
    Edit all of her Barbie PMS moments to be at the beginning and put all of her zoloft moments at the end of the 40 days. Time will tell!!
    I'm not sure I'd believe it. Most of her "moments" are defined by other things happening. Things it would be much harder to "move around". For example, up till now it's been obvious that she's on the Council in most of her interactions. So the moments where its obvious she's both a councilmember and a spoiled brat HAVE TO BE from the same approximate time range, even if some more minor timing adjustments may have occurred.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Newbie

I hope her parents watch this show. Maybe they will learn to instill better values into their children. Hrmp!

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

They better NOT give Taylor the gold star. She's a brat.

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2689084;
    They better NOT give Taylor the gold star. She's a brat.
    I don't like Taylor, is something irrevent and conflictive.But it's good for the TV SHOW.

FORT Newbie

Taylor is a bit of a spoiled "brat" but she is the only one who seems to be the most comfortable in her own skin. While she was on town counsel, she was the only one I could see with any since of the the future of Bonanza City. Since she was voted off the town counsel I could see her defiant nature, this is a child who has leadership written all over her, but sadly can not take being led.
    Last edited by Tykespop; 11-26-2007 at 01:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tykespop;2691468;
    Taylor is a bit of a spoiled "brat" but she is the only one who seems to be the most comfortable in her own skin. While she was on town counsel, she was the only one I could see with any since of the the future of Bonanza City. Since she was voted off the town counsel I could see her defiant nature, this is a child who has leadership written all over her, but sadly can not take being led.
    More so being the bossy brat vs being a true leader.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tykespop;2691468;
    ...Since she was voted off the town counsel I could see her defiant nature...
    she was defiant and refused to play by ANY rules from day one!

Quote Originally Posted by scromlette;2660129;
    I hope her parents watch this show. Maybe they will learn to instill better values into their children. Hrmp!
    For real. She has issues. Wow! Serious brat. Her family must be so embarrassed.

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol;2698198;
    For real. She has issues. Wow! Serious brat. Her family must be so embarrassed.
    I doubt it; she had to learn the behavior from someone. I don't know if I would want a family member of hers to even read this thread.
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!

+ Reply to Thread