+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Taylor

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by crazyleggirl;2626731;
    My 8 year old daughter - who is a very nice, honest, hard working kid - loves her...I was really surprised. It shows what are children are drawn to and why there are queen bees. If one of my children were to act like Taylor I was be horrified!
    OK, I'm really curious what it is she likes about her....does she really think she'd like to be in Bonanza with her (but not part of her lazy girls clique)? Does she just like the way she wises off? I'd think a kid like your daughter could see through her, so trying to figure out why another kid would like her. Can you ask her for us? Of course there are some adults on here who like her and I can't figure that out either!

I have one question.
    Are we watching Kid Nation or the Taylor Show?
    I will conitue to watch, becasue my daughter likes to watch.
    But my daughter can't stand Tayor and was very happy that she is no longer on the council.
    There are what 48 or 47 kids on this show now that a few have gone home.
    I would like to see some of ones that they never show.
    I can't stand Taylor and I think she is a little witch, but I bet her loco parents are so proud of her for the way she is acting.
    I guess it takes all kinds.
    JMO
    Curly

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

I agree with you, Curly Hair, I got so tired of Taylor and her trauma drama last night. My sons really dislike her. We see so little of some of the other kids, cause it's all about Taylor. Sadly, I worry that this is not going to be a wakup call, but a call for her to act more like this, cause people think she's funny, or popular.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

FORT Fogey

I would imagine that other kids are acting the same way, just that they are editing Taylor to be the drama queen.

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2629166;
    I would imagine that other kids are acting the same way, just that they are editing Taylor to be the drama queen.
    They did not edit her refusing to help with the garbage, or telling some kid he has a unibrow and laughing as she walked away. They don't edit her, "Deal with it" comments. Yes, they may be leaving some stuff out, but editing can't give you what's not there. No one is all good, or all bad, but Taylor is selfish and self centered.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

I know I will be very frustrated if Taylor has some sort of epiphany and receives the gold star. There are many kids out there who have been working from day 1 and are a contant help. Taylor has not only refused to help, but she has brought the town down. A turn around in behavior should nt merit her receiving the star over those who have been a constant for the town...

Hopefully, her parents are watching and having some very serious discussions with her about appropriate behavior. Although, based on comments earlier attributed to her mother, I sincerely doubt it. She definitely gives the pagent world another black eye.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nliedel;2629209;
    They did not edit her refusing to help with the garbage, or telling some kid he has a unibrow and laughing as she walked away. They don't edit her, "Deal with it" comments. Yes, they may be leaving some stuff out, but editing can't give you what's not there. No one is all good, or all bad, but Taylor is selfish and self centered.
    Taylor was NOT the only one that did not help with the garbage, or the water. What did the other kids act like? OR where they given a free pass and Taylor wanted the same treatment?
    With 38 kids, I am SURE that Taylor is not the only brat. She is getting the most screen time, right now.

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2629254;
    With 38 kids, I am SURE that Taylor is not the only brat. She is getting the most screen time, right now.
    No, she's not the only brat, Leila seems like a little brat too. But for Taylor to get the most screen time, it's because she's the biggest brat. And I blame her parents for that.

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2629254;
    Taylor was NOT the only one that did not help with the garbage, or the water. What did the other kids act like? OR where they given a free pass and Taylor wanted the same treatment?
    That's because she's the Queen Bee--the instigator. The misbehavior of many of the other kids is based on hers.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread