+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Taylor

Re: Taylor

lmao...now I understand why she sounds so much like my own child....a GA girl...lol..for those of you that watch the bachelor...lol...this is why the GA women are so outspoken and feisty..its how we are raised....even I have to admit though..she needed kicked off the council and it was GOOD to see it happen
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

It bugged me to no end that she did not know who the president before Bush was. So much so, that I used it here at home. I pointed out to my two boys that they are not her fans, and yet they cannot name any presidents, besides Bush, Lincoln and Washington. They immediately told me they wanted to learn them all, so they can know more than Taylor.

In the battle to teach my boys, I am not above using this tactic.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

You gotta use whatever works, nliedel.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nliedel;2617939;
    It bugged me to no end that she did not know who the president before Bush was.
    Taylor is a 10 yr old diva and President Bush has been in office for 7 of those 10 years. I don't many 1-3 yr olds that are involved in politics.
    And during the Clinton years, MANY parents were rather embarrassed to discuss the happening in the oval office to their young children.

FORT Fan

I love this girl. I think that she's rather fiesty and fierce. She means business and realizes in order to run something, you gotta be a bitch or people don't take you seriously.

"I am a beauty queen, I don't do dishes!" LMAO! best line ever. Future president right there.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cntmfan;2618626;
    "I am a beauty queen, I don't do dishes!" LMAO! best line ever. Future president right there.
    well hopefully she'll end up spending a little time flipping burgers when she's 16 so that she can get more acquainted with the real world.

you gotta be a bitch or people don't take you seriously.
    No, you will be dismissed as a bitch, and will not be taken seriously. There is a world of difference between taking an effective no-nonsense approach and an "I'm too good for this" attitude.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

FORT Fan

You be walked over if you are submissive and passive. Being a bitch is the only chance for a woman to take charge unfortunately because of gender roles. I bet if one of the boys acted twice as bad as Taylor has, they wouldn't be getting half the slack.

cntmfan, I think you are stating exactly what is wrong with women today. A woman doesn't need to be a bitch to take charge. There is a difference between being firm and authoritative and being a bitch. Just like there are guys who are asses and others who are in control.

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;2618818;
    No, you will be dismissed as a bitch, and will not be taken seriously. There is a world of difference between taking an effective no-nonsense approach and an "I'm too good for this" attitude.
    I am afraid she's right in most of the south anyway..lol...you are dismissed if you AREN'T a bitch...lol...you are looked at as demure...quiet...and submissive..then people try to run all over you....you learn early and you learn quick to stand up for yourself
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

+ Reply to Thread