+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Taylor

FORT Newbie

Re: Taylor

I love taylor she is so cute. im a Pageant Queen like her so i understand her. So people are like oh i hate that taylor girl shes a brat...... but i like her.

She is a snotty little brat who desperately needs a week in boot camp.Every time she opens her mouth I want to smack it shut....seriously,she is so spoiled it makes me sick.
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

im a Pageant Queen like her so i understand her
    "Understanding" and "condoning" are two different things. I find nothing endearing about her Taylor-centric view of the universe.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PageantQueen101;2611718;
    I love taylor she is so cute. im a Pageant Queen like her so i understand her. So people are like oh i hate that taylor girl shes a brat...... but i like her.
    to FORT, PageantQueen101--though I can see why you might not feel too welcome! But I am curious...did you just mean you understand why she is that way? Does being a "pageant queen" tend to make you that way? Not sure what you meant, but I'm guessing it wasn't that you thought it was ok for her to loaf around and do nothing all day while other people did all the work.

Quote Originally Posted by PageantQueen101;2611718;
    Not quite "like her" since your gender symbol shows you are male...anyway, Taylor's not even old enough for me to 'hate' or even dislike very much. I figure she will get her payback later in life anyway! Actually this show would be kind of boring if there were no brats on it at all, or neurotic kids like Mike, or kids that are borderline too old to be hanging with the others (Greg)...I could go on.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Taylor will be a mean girl throughout high school and possibly college...but once she is out there in the real world.....let's just say karma is going to take a big chunk of her butt.
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

i see taylor as being a mini-jen (from big brother 8).

I don't really watch this show but I've caught bits and pieces (ANTM is on at the same time), I do feel weird discussing children like this though. It doesn't seem right to me but whatever. Especially because family members of the kids, etc. could easily come here and read what people are saying or even the kids themselves. Anyway I think she's cute.

FORT Fogey

Many here have bashed Taylor for her comments on President Bush. I really don't see her as a knowing too much about politics.
    Seems she is just playing the part of a very self absorbed child and I think she is reciting the lines that are given to her from the writers/producers.

If she is truely a "Beauty Queen" then all she has ever done, at her young age, is follow. Therefore her remarks were given to her to say and she does not know what they mean.

I think if her parents were to read some of these things maybe it would open their eyes to the mini diva they have created and would start making some positive changes. I don't think children should be "bashed" but it's certainly not inappropriate in my opinion to discuss their bad behavior. She's old enough to not be allowed to get away with some of her actions but not too old that she can't change for the better. The only way she will change is if she realizes her attitude really rubs her peers the wrong way.

+ Reply to Thread