+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Taylor

FORT Newbie

Re: Taylor

Tossing in my five cents here. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the show producers put Taylor on the council knowing that she'd likely cause some friction. I agree with those who have said that she is a poor leader, and it really irks me to see this brat trouncing around like she's queen of the town with her snickering cronies. I hope she gets replaced with Zach, who seems to have a good head on his shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by __D.D.R.xx;2601582;
    I really CANNOT stand Taylor. I'm only four-years-older than her, but I can already tell what she's going to be like when she's my age if she continues down this road. "Deal with it"? Who appointed this girl to be a counsel member?!

I can't help but continue thinking back to when the yellow team was in the kitchen, and one of the kids walked up to Taylor and a friend and said, "Hey, we're waiting for you in the kitchen." And her response was, "Well, we're NOT going to the kitchen. Hehehe."

I really hope they throw her off the council next week. All she does as a council member is scream and order people to listen to her, and then give this terrible speech that only upsets people more, and ends with "Deal with it!" No, Taylor. If you're in a leadership position, you can't just tell people to "Deal with it." Even your beloved George Bush knows that. (Either that, or he just hasn't thought of it yet.)

I hope Taylor's watching this show now and learning something about herself.

She needs to shape up or ship out.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Time;2602320;
    Tossing in my five cents here. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the show producers put Taylor on the council knowing that she'd likely cause some friction. I agree with those who have said that she is a poor leader, and it really irks me to see this brat trouncing around like she's queen of the town with her snickering cronies. I hope she gets replaced with Zach, who seems to have a good head on his shoulders.
    I do think that the producers have had a lot to do with Taylors actions. And her words. When she mentioned President Bush, it sounded as if they were someone elses words, not her own.
    I think much of the show is scripted.

If taylor was in my school shed have the snot beat out of her and i'd be first in line to do it.
    All was well.

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by animagus;2604683;
    If taylor was in my school shed have the snot beat out of her and i'd be first in line to do it.
    Beating up somone never fixes anything, and it makes school hell for some kids. My children's school tolerates no violence. Something that should be the norm.
    Last edited by lildago; 10-09-2007 at 10:42 AM.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

Quote Originally Posted by nliedel;2604870;
    Beating up somone never fixes anything, and it makes school hell for some kids. My children's school tolerates no violence. Something that should be the norm.
    i probably wuoldn't hit taylor but she sure wouldnt be any bff of mine
    Last edited by lildago; 10-09-2007 at 02:04 PM.
    All was well.

Taylor needs to be removed from the council. I wanted to give her another chance after she seemed to get what everyone was saying to her last week, but her actions last night were just more of the same, if not worse. If they were to remove her from the council, she might see that she can't just act any way she wants and expect not to suffer any reprecussions. Can you imagine this kid at school? She is probobly the nightmare of more than a few girls in her class. Queen Bee anyone? PLEASE someone, help teach this girl how to work with others and show a llittle humility before she becomes the mean girl of all mean girls.

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

I suspect Taylor is popular and feared enough, not to be voted off. Last night a lot of kids were complaining about her, but hardly anyone spoke up at the meeting. She's feared, so she may continue to lead.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

FORT Fan

Personally, I expect to see a major power switch. I feel like enough of these kids are interested in gaining power and the former councial members may also be interested in the gold stars

She is a major little brat! She sure knows how to run her mouth, doesn't she? Her parents have really done a number on her. If she's this bad now, I shudder to think how she'll be when she's a teen.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

Quote Originally Posted by nliedel;2608327;
    I suspect Taylor is popular and feared enough, not to be voted off. Last night a lot of kids were complaining about her, but hardly anyone spoke up at the meeting. She's feared, so she may continue to lead.
    I seriously doubt that she'll stay on the council. Even most of the yellow district is sick of her. They have no direction whatsoever since Taylor doesn't want to do her job, the rest have no idea what they're supposed to be doing. I think yellow will vote for Zach. He's the only one who's really shown any leadership skills and provided some kind of direction for the team.

+ Reply to Thread