+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Natasha

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Natasha

Natasha: Age 13
    Miami, FL

What is your favorite quote?
    It's žSo dream a better dream, then work to make it realÓ Ů its from a movie called žShark Girl and Lava BoyÓ, and my friend told it to me, I think it means to dream of the best thing you can possibly dream of, and make it better every time you think about it, and work and make it happen.

Do you have a favorite video game?
    I'd have to say my favorite video game is guitar hero 2, because I play it with my best friend, even though she's much better than I am at it. I also love Sonic and Mario because those are the two games I grew up playing with my sister.

List some of your favorite movies?
    Some of my favorite movies are Because I Said So, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Catch and Release, The Notebook, and a lot more.

Do you have a favorite book?
    I'm actually reading a book now with one of my friends; it's called The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. It has taught me a lot and changed my perspective on a lot of things in life.

What are your favorite colors?
    My favorite color is turquoise, but I also love blue, yellow, green, and orange.

What kind of music do you like?
    I like all types of music, but now I'm really into alternative/ indie, or rock.

What's your favorite TV show?
    I don't have just one favorite, but I love watching Hannah Montana a lot lately.

Who are your favorite movie stars?
    I don't have one favorite movie star either, haha, but I love watching John Travolta, Rachel McAdams, and Jennifer Aniston movies.

Do you have a favorite drink?
    All I pretty much drink lately is water, sprite, iced tea, or starbucks (: I think my favorites of those are my star bucks drink, I get a white mocha frap. or latte. Or my Arizona peach iced tea.

What is your favorite food?
    I love a very wide variety of food, depending on what mood I'm in, but I love Italian.

What's your favorite ice-cream flavor?
    I'd have to say I love chocolate ice cream with some M&Ms on top. But I'm always willing to try something new.

What's your favorite sports team?
    For basketball, the Heat. For football, UM Canes.

Do you read comics? What are your favorites?
    I actually haven't read many comics.

Where do you like to go on vacation?
    I absolutely LOVE New York. Of all the places I've gone so far, I'd have to say New York is definitely my favorite vacation spot.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
    I would go to Venezuela, because that's where my mom was born and after seeing pictures from there, and learning about it a lot, I find it so interesting and beautiful, I have always wanted to go.

What's your favorite subject in school?
    My favorite subject in school is probably art, at first it was because I had the most friends there, but through out the past two years of me taking it, I've actually learned a lot about history and things in the world that I didn't even know were considered art. I find it all really cool.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: Natasha

She seems well-spoken and her responses are probably the most detailed...

And she likes Guitar Hero II, so I have to cheer her on.

I agree Spenny! I think she could make a really great leader.
    Thats the only role in this entire show that draws my attention. Whos the better leader?

I like her. Her responses seem normal, and she likes The Notebook and Mario! I think she will be quite liked on the show.

+ Reply to Thread