+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mike

FORT Newbie

Re: Mike

I agree with those who have said that Mike isn't really a good leader. He does well in challenges some of the time, but I think his interaction skills need serious work, and it DOES look like he has a real grudge against Greg.

Can the kids vote on who gets to be on the council? If so, I'm hoping that they replace Mike and Taylor with kids who actually know what they're doing.

FORT Fan

I hope that Anjay (I think his name) gets replaced too. He's just too boring.

FORT Newbie

I have to wonder if Mike and Taylor get more screentime then the other two council members do because of their (Mike and Taylor's) abrasive personalities (I mean, don't the more obnoxious types tend to get more airtime on reality shows?). I mean, we hardly see anything of Laurel and Anjay, and I think that's why they appear boring.

[QUOTE=What is your favorite quote?
    "Deal with it!" [/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;2532654;
    Ok, I like this kid.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatAintLove;2534143;
    Really, because I think he will end up rubbing some people the wrong way if thats how he talks.
    He probably wrote this out after the show aired and was probably referring to Taylor obnoxiously repeating this phrase so much that they had a whole episode with that title.

like mike. i think he's growing up now and when he's confused its just cuase he's learning to deal. Plus i like his cowboy hat he looks like indiana jone.
    All was well.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Time;2600347;
    I have to wonder if Mike and Taylor get more screentime then the other two council members do because of their (Mike and Taylor's) abrasive personalities (I mean, don't the more obnoxious types tend to get more airtime on reality shows?). I mean, we hardly see anything of Laurel and Anjay, and I think that's why they appear boring.
    Laurel is on a lot! And I'm glad! I love her voice.

Anjay may be boring but he seems to be a good leader. Doesn't seem to care for Greg though....:nono

Mike needed someone to call him out on his perpetual reluctance to give Greg a gold star; he didn't rise above his prejudices when it came to that. Thank G*d they gave Greg the gold star in the last episode so we don't have to hear for the nth time why Mike thinks Greg *shouldn't* get the star.

FORT Fogey

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Him! Kind, logical, growing into a leadership role and observant and humble along the way. Smart, too.

Quote Originally Posted by twoelles;2620022;
    Mike needed someone to call him out on his perpetual reluctance to give Greg a gold star; he didn't rise above his prejudices when it came to that. Thank G*d they gave Greg the gold star in the last episode so we don't have to hear for the nth time why Mike thinks Greg *shouldn't* get the star.
    I understand why he was reluctant-afterall Greg did shove him the first day AND cursed out half the town and threw a tantrum when he didn't get the star. it would kind of hard to let go of that. I think he knew his intentions weren't exactly 'genuine'.

FORT Fan

I wasn't upset to see him go, but I dont like Guylan ever since the first episode when they showed him chanting for food

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast