+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jimmy

Re: Jimmy

The funniest oment with him was definetly when greg asked him to be his right wingman and he immediatly said no when he found out it was greg. It does take a lot to be away from your parents for that long, and maybe he was to young, that doesn't mean all eight year olds are too young. It took a lot of guts for him not to fall for the peer pressure and stay, and do what he really wanted to do. Ikind of wish he would of stayed because he was adorable, and he seemed really smart for an eight year old.

I really like Jimmy. I was hoping he would stay! I can't imagine how much these kids are going to miss their families, though.

FORT Newbie

That Scene With Jimmy And Laurel Touched America's Heart Along With Mine. God Bless You Both. You Are Wonderful Kids

FORT Newbie

just saw him on VH1.they said jimmy was the smartest and cutest kid there. america will miss him.

Why did he leave? I missed the show

He reminds me of Lil' Danny Torrance from "The Shining."

Quote Originally Posted by RushVB;2583794;
    He reminds me of Lil' Danny Torrance from "The Shining."
    Holy crap. You're right.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by onigiri033;2583181;
    Why did he leave? I missed the show
    Too homesick. Missed his dad and mom tucking him in, etc. As he said, "I'm only in 3rd grade, I think I"m too young for this show" or words to that effect.
    Sweet kid...and he did try, but also stood up for what he wanted, to go home.
    I loved when the other boys were trying to persuade him to stay, and named as one of the pluses that he got to hang out with 10 year olds! And loved his leader girl being the big sister, mom substitute.

I was also sad to see him go, like everyone said he is such a cutie! However, I can't imagine things would have gotten any easier for him so I'm glad he bailed out early.

Does anyone remember that annoying girl who was on Big Brother this summer with her daddy (I know, I'm trying to forget her too)? She also wanted to go home...everything was unfaaaair...it was tooooooo hard...everything sucked...everybody was horrible...she made being miserable into an art form.

Little Jimmy is my new hero. He was so homesick, but he toughed it out with the help of Laurel and his rabbit hunting buddies until the official meeting. Sure, he left, but not once did he complain about anything. He did not whine about unfairness, or horrible persons, or the general suckitude of eating poorly cooked food or using an outhouse. He (very wisely I think) just figured that he was not yet ready for the experience.

"I'm not old enough yet for this" is light years more mature that "This is soooooo unfaaaair!!!" Kid Nation may not be back for Season 2 unless they haul the kids off to China to find a place that will allow the kids to be filmed 24/7, but little Jimmy at age 9 or 10 would be my pick to get another chance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast