+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you see Joe Schmo 2 ending?

FORT Newbie

How do you see Joe Schmo 2 ending?

From the little preview they show..I think Tim in fact will be very angry when they tell him. I think Amanda will probably cry too...she seems to be really nice so I dont think she will get angry, but she may cry.

I would hate it if they were angry at the end.

My first thought when they showed Tim upset and wanting to hit someone was that Bryce came back and crashed the finale

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    My bet is that Piper and Austin choose eachother, and just as they are about to kiss, they say to eachother "I cant do this. I'm an actor." The other will say "well so am I" and then all the other non-Schmo contestants will say that they are actors too.

I really want to see Austin choose Gerald, but that won't happen. I hope that Tim doesn't get angry when it's revealed though. He's really enjoyed the whole experience up til now, I can't see him freaking out.

I posted this before, but I too think that Piper and Austin will choose each other. I thought that since the begining because those two are hardly with the rest of the group, so I figured that their characters probably bonded.

I don't think Amanda will cry though...

Schmo Wannabe

Ending

I too agree that Austin and Piper choose one another (Although it'd be awesome if both somehow chose Gerald).

Tim seems like way too much of an easy-going guy to me for him to get upset about it.

As for Amanda, I don't think she'll believe it at first, much like MKG.

BTW, I think both will feel incredibly stupid for not figuring it out earlier.

I love Dr. Chocolate
    I think Schmo1 had the perfect way to diffuse the situation. It lessened the blow a lot.

Schmo2 probably ends the same way, announcing that there's something wrong with the situation
    and letting the Schmoes ponder on it for a while before doing the big reveal.

I have my doubts about Bryce crashing the party and going Postal on everybody.
    But he's been a running theme throughout the entire show, so there has to be some kind
    of final conclusion to his Piper obsession.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    I wanted the final two to be Tim and Gerald with Piper choosing Gerald, and Gerald declining and then professing his love for Tim. That would have been the ultimate ending in my book.

But now... I think Austin should choose Piper, then for Piper to say she loves Tim. THEN for Austin to have a fight with Tim, and Bryce joining in for good measure.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple10X
    (Although it'd be awesome if both somehow chose Gerald).
    I have thought for some time that Austin and Piper would choose each other, although a good old fashioned cat fight between who got Gerald would be great, too.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    I think Tim and Amanda look great together. Who knows something may develop.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast