+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will there be a Joe Schmo 3?

FORT Newbie

Will there be a Joe Schmo 3?

any news if there will be a new one?

I think its a fantastic show..my favourite reality show..I hope they continue.

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    I think there will be a JS3. I'm just waiting for us to be the Schmos.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    If there is a JS3, I dont want it this year or next. January 2006 would be nice.

Give people time to get the JS2 DVD (Coming This Christmas! Im hoping ). Rhett and co. havent even started on an idea for JS3 yet, they are too busy with their latest 30 minute project, coming to Spike this fall. Early 2005, they will probably create the new JS show, construct it, build it, get the Schmos, etc., and then film it in the late fall probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Ranger
    If there is a JS3, I dont want it this year or next. January 2006 would be nice.

Give people time to get the JS2 DVD (Coming This Christmas! Im hoping ). Rhett and co. havent even started on an idea for JS3 yet, they are too busy with their latest 30 minute project, coming to Spike this fall. Early 2005, they will probably create the new JS show, construct it, build it, get the Schmos, etc., and then film it in the late fall probably.
    ...And then why would they keep it until 2006?
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

Quote Originally Posted by Kai5925
    ...And then why would they keep it until 2006?

Well if the FILMED it in late fall (i.e. November) 2005 then they wouldnt immediately air it. They would edit it, package it, create ads for it, and then launch it in January 2006 when the new Mid-Season shows come on.

FORT Regular
    Or what if they're already filming another joe schmo show at the moment and they'll start showing it 6 months from now? That would be nice too. I dont mind seeing new joe schmo shows every 6 months or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Harisso
    Or what if they're already filming another joe schmo show at the moment and they'll start showing it 6 months from now? That would be nice too. I dont mind seeing new joe schmo shows every 6 months or so.

Rhett has already said they have NOT started JS3 yet. He is currently working on a 30 minute show for SpikeTV, which is not JS3.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Ranger
    Well if the FILMED it in late fall (i.e. November) 2005 then they wouldnt immediately air it. They would edit it, package it, create ads for it, and then launch it in January 2006 when the new Mid-Season shows come on.
    Oh, I read your post wrong. Sorry.

But, I really hope that the next season comes out quickly.
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

A third season of Joe Schmo would be awesome ... hopefully there will be one, but who knows.

Put the pieces together Quack-Wabbit's Avatar
    I'd love a season of JS where the audience has to *guess* who the Schmo is.
    GREAT MOMENTS IN SURVIVOR HISTORY...

"Richard catching fish hasn't come into foreplay yet..."
    -- Susan Hawk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast