+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Season Finale 9pm e.s.t., WHY??!!!??

FORT Newbie

Season Finale 9pm e.s.t., WHY??!!!??

Why does it have to start at 9:00pm? Why not 10pm? I know it is 2 hours, but all the JS2 fans are used to staying up until 12:00 watching it. The new episodes have been coming on at 11:05.
    The reason I am upset, is because the JS2 season finale comes on at the same time that the Last Comic Standing finals are on.

I would tape LCS, and watch JS2, but I have to vote... Oh well, I have a week to figure it out.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Also let's not forget that the JS2 finale is on also during Big Brother 5 and the Amazing Race.

And I have to work, so I'll be missing ALL those shows.

No, not all JS fans are used to staying up until midnight. I was very upset when they moved the show to Monday nights. I still watch it on Tuesday at 10, it's original time slot. I have a full time job, I can't be staying up until midnight (even later, since my room mate and I like to talk about the shows after they end) in the middle of the week!

I'm so glad they put it on at 9 on Tuesday! (I'm a BB fan, but it's pre-empted for the stupid Yankee game in my area anyway.)

Amazing Race fans need not worry. They rerun the Tuesday night show on Saturday nights.

Rescheduled?

The TV Guide and this forum lists it to show at 9:00 pm (eastern), but here I am, alone, with no one else in the forum and the show not on! (

What happened? I guess it will be on at the usual time, which will be far too late to watch a two-hour show.

I'll have to try tomorrow's repeat.

Tomorrow - at 9pm.

FORT Newbie
    West coasters get Joe Schmo at 6 so I'm set for the whole night. Joe Schmo, Trading Spouses, Big Brother and The Amazing Race

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    My newspaper said that the finale would air TONIGHT at 11pm.

Liars.

+ Reply to Thread