+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 7/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie
    I can't wait to see Cammy and Austin's date again! I missed half of it because I was laughing so hard! Having Gerald say those things was another evidence he was slightly gay."You're so sweet! ... too bad you're full of sh*t!" That was a hilarious set up, to have them say that, then Ingrid lean back, thinking Cammy wouldn't hear her, and say that! This is one of the most brilliant episodes.

For the whole mishap when Tim saw Bryce, TJ, and Gerald out of character .. I think he was so upset he never made the connection that they were, in fact, profession actors.

Whover is saying that Tim and Amanda are pretty stupid, not to figure it out: I argue that point. They have NO IDEA it's all fake, so they aren't looking for anything strange or trying to hear the others say anything unusual. They think it's real, and are going along with it, unlike Ingrid - Tim and Amanda aren't that suspicious, they just want to come and play the game and have fun.

I am 99.9% SURE that Tim will be coming back. He had such a good approach to the show; he may not be as likeable as Matt was, but by now he still has no idea it's fake at all. I think he was quoting the Truman Show harmlessly, as that is also a reality show. The idea that the show he is on is fake hasn't even been brought up by him yet.

The idea of Bryce attacking Montecore is a good one, and that's probably what will happen. In the previews, it showed him quite close to crying. He's going to be kicked off again.

One more thing: at the election ceremony, Gerald once hilarious yet again when he asked Austin for a pearl necklace! He hugged him and looked like he wanted a kiss.

And .. how many episodes are left? two, correct? There are 3 girls, three boys left ... hm .. maybe now they'll elimate both a female and male suitor a night? :/ This was surely the best episode yet, though it seemed to go by too quickly!!

FORT Newbie
    And .. how many episodes are left? two, correct? There are 3 girls, three boys left ... hm .. maybe now they'll elimate both a female and male suitor a night? :/ This was surely the best episode yet, though it seemed to go by too quickly!!
    I'm sure they won't. They only started out with 10 (right?). They've had to bring people back so that they could stretch this out as long as possible. It'd be over if they hadn't done that.

D.C.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Well this was episode 7, correct? I suspect 5 more episodes:

1 next week to bring back tim, kick off bryce, and get rid of a woman (Cammy)
    1 to get rid of a man (TJ)

that leaves 2 male and 2 female suitors left

1 episode that will be the 'Last Chance for Love' finale (ending with a To Be Continued)
    1 episode that will be the big Reveal (w/flashbacks, ala JS 1)
    1 episode for the Schmo Interviews

that leaves 12 eps total, a nice round number for the DVD.

On the DVD, have 4 eps per disc (3 discs for eps), and then have the 4th disc being extras and deleted scenes.

I think the Tim eviction was just another twist. I doubt it was an on-the-fly decision.
    Agreed. Why would they really want to eliminate Tim anyways? Hes the best part of the show.

Knowing Tim...That truman quote could just be some well placed irony....Godbless him.

FORT Newbie
    I'm pretty sure it was an on the fly decision in reaction to Bryce, TJ, and Gayrald getting out of character in their room. Maybe the producer who is lurking on this board could clear this up.

If you look back at JS1, JS1 was supposed to go for a couple more episodes but MKG caught one of the eliminated cast members sneaking back into the house that morning. The producers adjusted to this by having an elimination at lunch and then a reveal that night. This all made sense to MKG, when the elminated cast members came back to vote for the final winner (Hutch). MKG, quote to Brian and Hutch when the final elimination was announced, "I knew when I woke up this morning, that something was going on today".

When Bryce, TJ, and Gayrald dropped the ball, the producers went in to the same MO/procedure as a saftey precaution. (It really does beat me, how they could allow such a situation to happen twice. As someone mentioned how hard is it to have a camera grip or something up there to warn them in advance. It's probably becuase they only have crew around for interviews, the rest is taken care of by cameras built into the ceilings. Now if they we're really smart they'd have a JoeShmoeAlert beeper that would go off when the Shmoe was approaching.)

By eliminating Tim they contained the situation, but as I mentioned before they had no intention of kicking him off the show permenantly since they could have had an all male elimination and reveal. What I think the producers wanted was to buy some time, and guage Tim to see if he was tipped off by the out of character Bryce, TJ and Gayrald. Think about it, TJ and Tim are pretty close, and they both hate Bryce, yet Tim catches out of character Bryce and TJ getting along incredibly well. There's something very odd about that.

Although our "Pal" Tim isn't very likeable, he's the only continuity left in the show. I like Amanda alot, but she can't carry a show, and hasn't been around enough to develop any attachment with the viewers.

I wasn't suprised one bit by the fact that Tim was eliminated last night. You should have seen it coming a mile away given the circumstances. Especially when they put the twisted twist of having Austin instead of Piper voting them off.

Like I said maybe the producer can clear this up for us at some point, or at least tell us who snuck back into the Mansion in JS1. (I've always wondered who it was).

"JoeShmoeAlert beeper"

Hahaha, I love it!

ok is it just me or am I the only one disappointed with this season's JS2? I mean when you say this is going to be best reality moment or the mother of all reality twists (so to speak) in those previews, I EXPECT nothing less! I mean talk about disappointment after disappointment, it's lame and annoying! So the frog died! Big Deal! Don't hype up that and say oh "someone's going to die" or some crap like that..... or the fact that Tim got evicted.... so what? Haven't we seen that one before? I mean come on, it's hardly a "twist".... an unexpected turn of events, maybe but not definitely not the best unexpected moment on reality tv history.

This season could have been great but there is seriously something missing to make it a "great" show, sad to say but I couldn't quite figure out what that something is. Maybe the premise of the show is flawed..... I don't mean the premise of Joe Shome, I mean the premise of the 'Last Chance for Love' is too 'For Love or Money' -like, the show seems to be going nowhere.... coz of the constant changing of plots which we didn't see as much on JS1.

FORT Regular
    I personally haven't laughed so hard as I have the past two episodes. This season is more ROFL laughing moments where last year was more of the groan laughing. I also like Tim way more. Kennedy drove me nuts. I think that's why so many people last season, including me, thought he was an actor, because he was just as over the top as the actors. Tim's more "real".

I'm still LMAO at every episode. Bryce's caveman language was hilarious. Cammy on the whole date thing was awesome.

I was really surprised they eliminated Tim. I hope they bring him back, otherwise what's the fun in that?

Quote Originally Posted by decan
    ok is it just me or am I the only one disappointed with this season's JS2? I mean when you say this is going to be best reality moment or the mother of all reality twists (so to speak) in those previews, I EXPECT nothing less! I mean talk about disappointment after disappointment, it's lame and annoying! So the frog died! Big Deal! Don't hype up that and say oh "someone's going to die" or some crap like that..... or the fact that Tim got evicted.... so what? Haven't we seen that one before? I mean come on, it's hardly a "twist".... an unexpected turn of events, maybe but not definitely not the best unexpected moment on reality tv history.

This season could have been great but there is seriously something missing to make it a "great" show, sad to say but I couldn't quite figure out what that something is. Maybe the premise of the show is flawed..... I don't mean the premise of Joe Shome, I mean the premise of the 'Last Chance for Love' is too 'For Love or Money' -like, the show seems to be going nowhere.... coz of the constant changing of plots which we didn't see as much on JS1.
    This show is a spoof of all other reality shows. Other shows make things out to be a huge twist and it turns out it is over exaggerated and actually something very minor and pointless. Thats the whole joke, if you are actually expecting a huge twist to happen then you are obviously not getting this show at all and don't understand the point of it.

+ Reply to Thread